Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

I got the Muv-Luvs (and another of the LEGO games, they're great time killers) and recently placed an order on Limited Run for 2064, VA-11 HALL-A, and MUSYNX...

...and they say the Vita is dead muahahah

PJdAzf5.jpg

Freaking finally

hGbKdCp.png

I've been searching for a reasonably-priced V3 as well, and the cheapest around seem to be shipped from France - this one seems to be one of those; will the audio DLC from another European (not French) PSN account work with this copy?

Edited by toofhairy
  • Like 1

I got this game from ebay for cheap, i dont think i'll ever play it, but it is +1 game for the Vita collection! With this,i have 35 physical Vita games now.

eqL3jRq.jpg

1 hour ago, toofhairy said:

I've been searching for a reasonably-priced V3 as well, and the cheapest around seem to be shipped from France - this one seems to be one of those; will the audio DLC from another European (not French) PSN account work with this copy?

I got the French version too and downloaded the audio dlc from the Hun store and it works, so i think it will work from any EU PSN store.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toofhairy said:

It's just a matter of region, country of origin doesn't matter =)

As long as it's an EU version, DLC will work.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It's just a matter of region, country of origin doesn't matter =)

As long as it's an EU version, DLC will work.

36 minutes ago, gabor434 said:

I got this game from ebay for cheap, i dont think i'll ever play it, but it is +1 game for the Vita collection! With this,i have 35 physical Vita games now.

eqL3jRq.jpg

I got the French version too and downloaded the audio dlc from the Hun store and it works, so i think it will work from any EU PSN store.

Thanks! I remember some issues with games from the UK and DLC from other EU stores, so I'm just being cautious!

Did a little traveling this past weekend & checked out the local games stores while there.

20180718_110714_zpswaoyexjf.jpg

Surprised to find a copy of Batman with the cover (time to try some 2.5D cape crusading). I hear good things about SAO, but I’ve yet to play any games in the series or watch the anime. Not really expecting anything amazing from Drive Girls. Guess it’s like a hack & slash female transformers.

• Like 4

So, after the clarification I got here on the different regions (thanks again!) I decided to finally bite and get Danganronpa V3 - feels good to finally cross this one out the wishlist. Also, some years back, I had some luggage "complications" and lost, among many other things, my Vita 1000. When replacing it, only 2000s were being sold, so that's what I got. This week I finally bought a (used) 1000 - ah, I missed this screen!

OXfS9Pm.jpg

• Like 1

I recently got a vita within the past couple weeks so my current collection is as follows:

P4G (physical), Tearaway (Physical), LBP (physical but no case rip), Final Fantasy X (came with art cards!), Atelier Ayesha (digital), Danganronpa 2 (digital)

Oh I'm probably picking up Odin Sphere digitally (already own ps4 and ps2 lmao) since it's on sale right now.

It sucks cause I'm a collector type and I really want physical vita games but I can't justify the price sometimes LOL the digital sales are too good

• Like 4

MUSYNX-PSV-2.png?v=1529532516AL-PSV.png?v=1526593676Hue-PSV.png?v=1531778302Bastion-PSV.png?v=1532612361

Been a while since i have posted but these are my new physical PS Vita Games from Limited Run Games

as well as Ys Origins Collectors Edition. 

Othernon-LRG titles i have but are physical and picked up are as follows

Tokyo Xanadu UK/PAL Version (Out of Print) 

Ys Celceta 

Severed Collectors Edition (Play Asia) 

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Venis (Asia English Edition) 

Legend of Heroes: Trials of Cold Steel II

Legend of Heroes: Trials of Cold Steel (Exclusive NA Collectors Edition)

Digital Copies 

Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms

Riddled Corpes EX

Thats it for me until my next bulk update :D

Edited by DarkSoleride
  • Like 4

On 25/07/2018 at 4:06 PM, Crimson Idol said:

Bought during the Summer Sale:

image?w=240&h=240&bg_color=000000&opacit

image?w=240&h=240&bg_color=000000&opacit

Ray Gigant

Touhou Genso Wanderer

Thanks at @Myu and @Satoshi Ookami for telling me that Ray Gigant will be a much easier dungeon crawler. Touhou on the other side. Well, we will see how this rogue-like turns out.

Im trying to see if the store owner here gets me a physical copy of Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded.