Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

I finally bought four of the games that i've been dying to try

81fksjOjMxL._SX342_.jpg

dungeon-travelers-2-the-royal-library-th

demon-gaze-ii-528063.2.jpg?owny0i

god-wars-future-past-497053.1.jpg?v=1484

.....And then you have this game.

It can either be my biggest disappointment of 2018 or turn out like Mind Zero where it's 50% bullshit 50% enjoyment. I was discouraged to even try it after i talked to

@Myu about it, but now it seems i'm taking one for the team.

400333-the-caligula-effect-ps-vita-front

• Like 4

On 14/08/2018 at 11:29 PM, YaoiGod said:

.....And then you have this game.

Reveal hidden contents

It can either be my biggest disappointment of 2018 or turn out like Mind Zero where it's 50% bullshit 50% enjoyment. I was discouraged to even try it after i talked to

@Myu about it, but now it seems i'm taking one for the team.

400333-the-caligula-effect-ps-vita-front

You're gonna have so much fun! :P

• Like 2

On 12-8-2018 at 2:53 AM, Leon Hasegawa said:

Gun Gun Pixies

I bought this game from a US-based seller with fulfillment by Amazon to play "something" while waiting for damn Play-Asia to ship my Bullet Girls Phantasia [CE] PS4 Asia version. Hopefully, they won't delay the shipping for another week.

really its not schipped yet? mine was schipped two weeks ago, but mine was the normal edition

3 hours ago, chellesan said:

really its not schipped yet? mine was schipped two weeks ago, but mine was the normal edition

I already received the game on Tuesday (08/14/2018) after they shipped the game on Monday, thanks to 1-day shipping method and PA for forcing me to pay for that shipping cost only. All people who pre-ordered Asia - CE had to wait for a few days after release day since PA didn't stock CE item day one. At least PA gave me $5 as compensation for being with them for 8 years and they don't want to lose me as one of their loyal customers; however, it seems they only gave compensation to ppl who sent complaint e-mail to them before or on release day.

Edited by Leon Hasegawa
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

To double stack or to learn a bit more japanese (or both)? :P

I wouldn't mind double stacking Conception II, I did enjoy creating a lot of children just to fight for me (and bringing their mother along of course) :P

9 minutes ago, Myu said:

I wouldn't mind double stacking Conception II, I did enjoy creating a lot of children just to fight for me (and bringing their mother along of course) :P

Reading this without context surely sounds disturbing. But I played the demo and know how that is meant. And I know that this nonsense is none that I would enjoy. :D 

12 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Reading this without context surely sounds disturbing. But I played the demo and know how that is meant. And I know that this nonsense is none that I would enjoy. :D 

The game is named Conception, what did you expect :P

I really really like Tori's chara design but Chloe is the one I played most of the game with

1534871445-chloe.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Myu said:

The game is named Conception, what did you expect :P

Well, point for you. :D Even with the at least 20 different translations the word conception has in german, it's kinda obvious when you consider the subtitle.

Let's just settle it with the fact that there's "stupid" basic premises I can stand and "stupid" basic premises I can't stand. xD 

13 hours ago, Myu said:

With proper voices, you should!

12 hours ago, Myu said:

but Chloe is the one I played most of the game with

Chloe? :/

Meh :awesome: 

Serina or bust :awesome: 

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

With proper voices, you should!

Chloe? :/

Meh :awesome: 

Serina or bust :awesome: 

Unlike our Weeb God here, I have zero interest in lolis :)

Edit : I had completely forgotten about the shitty dub. Now I'm REALLY interested in playing the game in Japanese :o

Edited by Myu