Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Death Mark [Limited Edition]

This is my newest PS Vita purchase. was rated 8/10 by VG24? Either way the reviews have been very positive and noted as one of the best horror / visual novel game out there on the Vita so defiantly look forward to playing it. Preorder is up until 31/10/18 from Play Asia if anybody is interested on PS4/PS Vita & Nintendo Switch.

• Like 4

Image result for lost song sword art online

Was very hesitant to start this game as Hollow Fragment was effing grindy as hell, doing all those Implement Element Researches, maxing out all heroine affections with such poorly translated dialogues that you have no idea what to press between R or O, defeating 100HNMs on multiplayer when only 6 to 8 spawn at a time then gotta wait like an hour ingame for respawn, etc.

But Lost Song turned out to be a really pleasant surprise! Combat is fun and easy, mostly easy grinds, able to fly freely and explore at my own leisure, can control many other characters besides Kirito (though i keep coming back for his cool dual-wielding), no missable or glitchy trophies! Can't wait to try out Hollow Realization and Accel World VS SAO after this game

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, ex10097 said:

Was very hesitant to start this game as Hollow Fragment was effing grindy as hell, doing all those Implement Element Researches, maxing out all heroine affections with such poorly translated dialogues that you have no idea what to press between R or O, defeating 100HNMs on multiplayer when only 6 to 8 spawn at a time then gotta wait like an hour ingame for respawn, etc.

But Lost Song turned out to be a really pleasant surprise! Combat is fun and easy, mostly easy grinds, able to fly freely and explore at my own leisure, can control many other characters besides Kirito (though i keep coming back for his cool dual-wielding), no missable or glitchy trophies! Can't wait to try out Hollow Realization and Accel World VS SAO after this game

All right, another SAOLS fan. :D  Lost Song is a great pick-up for the Vita.  Really fun flying mechanics and fast gameplay.  I had a blast working towards the platinum.

Got me a slim version vita from ebay that came with a tonne of games!

Resistance burning skies

Uncharted golden abyss

Metal gear solid hd collection

Lego batman 2

Lego batman 3

Lego marvel super heroes

Lego jurassic world

Lego lord of the rings

Lego the hobbit

Lego ninjago nindroids

Lego movie videogame

Lego avengers

I've always wanted to try a lego game having never done so before so I now have a good few to choose from lols.

• Like 3

Image result for foul play

Was a bit tired from grinding, so wanted a nice change of pace and that's exactly what Foul Play brought me! It's hilarious and easy to play, though the constant button mashing is tiring out my fingers so only playing bits at a time. The way your killed enemies look around before discreetly crawling off the stage always gets a laugh out of me. A short fun game I recommend whenever you feel like calling it quits for trophy hunting grindy or difficult games. I swear grindy games should have their own special tag as difficulty ratings do not do them justice.

Edited by ex10097
  • Like 1