Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

1 hour ago, MegaZeroXX said:

A week ago got Ys VIII and today got a sweet deal for these RPG goodies.

World of Final Fantasy and Trails of Cold Steel 1. 

A9cb2dO.jpg

World of Final Fantasy is fantastic i think its one of my favourites in recent memory, refreshing return to turn-based combat like the old school games. Plays very well on PS Vita too! i personally played the whole game on PS Vita with the exception of a few hours on the PS4 version. Plus it has cross-save if you have the PS4 version which is super handy to get one of the fiends in your collection to cut down the grind, since you can trade on the PS4 version :D

Edited by DarkSoleride

On 30/01/2019 at 2:27 PM, MegaZeroXX said:

A week ago got Ys VIII and today got a sweet deal for these RPG goodies.

World of Final Fantasy and Trails of Cold Steel 1. 

A9cb2dO.jpg

Which versions are those Trails and WoFF , btw?  

Got Touch my Katamari , really fun short game , already played via digital copy but decided to get a physical copy to add to my Vita collection , and also got Handball 16 which was bundled together .

r6Q5ybB.jpg

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 2

On 1/21/2019 at 0:35 PM, Z1MZUM said:

I have this on the Ps4 and for some extra stupid reason never bought it in Hong Kong for the Vita where I saw at least eleventy copies. Got it digital with a huge discount, will still get the hard copy.

3max.jpg

I'm playing this on my vita right now.

As for me, I also ordered a copy of The Bard from Red Art Games.

On 1/30/2019 at 11:26 PM, DarkSoleride said:

World of Final Fantasy is fantastic i think its one of my favourites in recent memory, refreshing return to turn-based combat like the old school games. Plays very well on PS Vita too! i personally played the whole game on PS Vita with the exception of a few hours on the PS4 version. Plus it has cross-save if you have the PS4 version which is super handy to get one of the fiends in your collection to cut down the grind, since you can trade on the PS4 version :D

That's nice. Yep, a colleague of mine told me that WOFF plays pretty good in Vita. Prolly will get the PS4 version too sometimes since I'd like to collect final fantasy games both in PS3 and PS4.

On 2/1/2019 at 2:12 AM, Sigma999 said:

Which versions are those Trails and WoFF , btw?  

Sorry for the late response, not sure about the version but both games regions are R3.

GWkR9tp.jpg

Edited by MegaZeroXX
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

c2ac7b5d-31ff-4b81-8238-a0ebbe44619d-ori

Feels like a while since I posted here; but I’ve got some new Vita goodies!

God Wars & Collar X Malice were lucky finds out shopping. Malice wasn’t actually on the shelf, but still stored in the back. Glad I happened to ask if they had any other games not displayed.

The others were birthday gifts. Really happy to add Summon Night & Tokyo Xanadu to the collection. & I think Mask of Truth is a sequel, right? So I’ll have to locate a copy of Deception beforehand. Too many games, too little time

Mask of truth is the third in the series, deception is second, and there was a first game that was fan translated on pc

it also got a ps4/vita remake last year but no word on any sort of localization

2 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

Mask of truth is the third in the series, deception is second, and there was a first game that was fan translated on pc

it also got a ps4/vita remake last year but no word on any sort of localization

Would I be missing out on much by playing Deception then Truth since the first wasn't officially localized? 

Doubtful the remake would be brought over at this point if it's been a year already.

12 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

Would I be missing out on much by playing Deception then Truth since the first wasn't officially localized? 

Doubtful the remake would be brought over at this point if it's been a year already.

there is an anime of the first game if you want to watch that, im sorry i haven't actually played the series yet but i just wanted to pass on what i know

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

there is an anime of the first game if you want to watch that, im sorry i haven't actually played the series yet but i just wanted to pass on what i know

Ah, no worries. I'm notorious for reading series out of order, might as well do it with gaming. If Deception has context from the first I'll watch the anime then before moving on to Truth. Thanks for the info. 

Edited by Gretchen27

Limited Run #205: King of Fighters 97 Global Match (Vita)image_big_60435719.jpg?1478092880Image result for longest five minutes ps vitaRelated imageTetris Ultimate PS VITA Game

Picked up these physical copies 

since my last post on 19th January viva la Vita :D  

Also i won a copy of Bard's Tale on Vita in a Twitter competition with Red Art Games

as well as picked up a copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus on Vita too

Edited by DarkSoleride
  • Like 4