Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

summon-night-6-lost-borders-424565.9.jpg 

I literally waited a year for this game to get discounted and it finally did in Big in Japan sale. At this point i don't even care if it's not good, i will force myself to love it after that wait xD

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 3

On 2019/5/21 at 11:53 PM, YaoiGod said:

summon-night-6-lost-borders-424565.9.jpg 

I literally waited a year for this game to get discounted and it finally did in Big in Japan sale. At this point i don't even care if it's not good, i will force myself to love it after that wait xD

I personally think you may be in for some pain as this game is Pretty tedious trophy wise. That being said, there will be a level you have a brave order which you need to let the enemy cast certain skill. If you somehow pulled it off? Please let me know the trick.

thanks in advance 

Edited by Maverick6146
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Maverick6146 said:

I personally think you may be in for some pain as this game is Pretty tedious trophy wise. That being said, there will be a level you have a brave order which you need to let the enemy cast certain skill. If you somehow pulled it off? Please let me know the trick.

thanks in advance 

Thanks for the heads up but i have done way worse trophy wise, seems fun so far. Also of course, i will PM you as soon as get to that point and figure out how i did it!

20 bucks for these four was irresistible, i was gonna get Utawarermuno Mask of Deception as well but i realized that i'm getting bored of wall of text games so i will leave it for the future purchases.

61CYihnMxEL._SX342_.jpg

vc1076.jpg

475739-yomawari-night-alone-ps-vita-insi

yomawari-night-alone-476113.13.jpg?obz8w

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 8:52 PM, Undead Wolf said:

My copy of Nurse Love Syndrome from LRG arrived today. I'm very happy that I managed to get a physical copy of both games. :)

8XRub8a.jpg

Same. Usually LRG is when I get VIta games. Last one before this was Senran Kagura Bon Appetit from LRG

• Like 1