Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Vasara_PSV_Store_1024x1024.png?v=1563893505

aegis-of-earth-protonovus-assault-439777.8.jpg?o1wflg

On 8/21/2019 at 2:12 PM, Masamune said:

I decided to gamble on a couple cheap ones I seen on sale:

6mvkXba.jpg

Riddled Corpses EX seems easy enough, but Xenon Valkyrie+ may be a bit tougher. :hmm: That included the PS4 versions too, which have multiple trophy lists, so that's 4 platinums for $5! :yay:

About Xenon Valkyrie+

I played the PS Vita version and I had written a trophy guide for it, but I have to edit the guide to meet this sites standards.  I have not had the time to do so nor do I think I will.  So if you need any help let me know.  I can't speak for the PS4 version yet, but the PS Vita version had glitches.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MegaZeroXX said:

I read that SAO: HF is the 1st game and SAO: LS is the 2nd game. Am I going to miss any key story points/line if I opted to play first SAO: LS? Saw that SAO: LS can be completed anywhere between 35-50hrs so i'm thinking to play it first followed by SAO: HF (on where need to spend 100hrs for a trophy).

Only storyline you miss by playing LS first is how Kirito met the game original heroines Strea and Philia. Still you could play HF for the story (both Infinity Moment Arc and Hollow Area Arc) and then play and plat LS before returing to the HF's grind. Still it's up to you which you choose to play. btw did not know there was a physical version of HF in the west(I thought a physical version was Japan only)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

May i ask you where did you get it? :)

Would love to buy it for a good price! 

Here: https://www.ebay.it/itm/USED-PS-Vita-MIRACLE-GIRLS-FESTIVAL-SEGA-GAMES-Japan-import/264046389363

It's not the cheapest offer on eBay, but it's close enough (only 0,12€ off the cheapest one). I chose this one simply because I bought from this seller before and was very satisfied, and I usually stick to sellers who are reliable AND are offering good prices. :)

Edited by Hanamaru Kunikida
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hanamaru Kunikida said:

Here: https://www.ebay.it/itm/USED-PS-Vita-MIRACLE-GIRLS-FESTIVAL-SEGA-GAMES-Japan-import/264046389363

It's not the cheapest offer on eBay, but it's close enough (only 0,12€ off the cheapest one). I chose this one simply because I bought from this seller before and was very satisfied, and I usually stick to sellers who are reliable AND are offering good prices. :)

I see, damn 20 € (Well i guess a little more) it's a great price!

I guess the Seller it's trustworthy since you got it (I have problem with the courirers in my Area when buying with E-Bay -_-) so i'll surely keep track on it! 

Thanks for the link :D 

Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (vita)

it's the last lego vita game in the set to complete. still missing a couple ps3 and some ps4 copy's to obtain.

should be back into collecting more next month had to sideline money so dog could be treated for allergy's.

Edited by lordguwa
  • Like 1