Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Been away on a cruise for 5 weeks and the PSTV Mem card shit itself. That's fine for physical games but my digital games all have errors. I F%$^^n hate digital and am replacing every game that screwed up with a hard copy.

So far we have,,,,,,,,,, These are not my copies but I will photo them when all 3 arrive.

This arrived last Friday

Image result for persona 4  golden

If only I knew that this was edf 2017 the numerous times I've seen it in Japan. Ordered from Kyoto and should be here soon,

s-l300.jpg

I think this will be delivered today

220px-HyperdevotionNoire.jpg

• Like 4

On 18/10/2019 at 4:13 PM, Z1MZUM said:

Yay, all 3 turned up. Pity about the preowned sticker on p4g.

xH42edN.jpg

EBGames stickers are really easy to get off so it shouldn’t be any trouble :D 

—————————————————————

95-C5-E73-A-05-D0-45-CC-A39-F-47193-C316

More LEGO games ? Only need three more on VITA and I will own all of them! 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

There's 3 of them, 2 are on the back. It's horrible.

Are they on top of the plastic or inside on the slip? If on top, you should be able to peel off. If on the actual slip... dang that sucks. hate when they do that.

16 hours ago, igs63 said:

Are they on top of the plastic or inside on the slip? If on top, you should be able to peel off. If on the actual slip... dang that sucks. hate when they do that.

Unfortunately they are all on the actual paper cover. 

15 hours ago, Masamune said:

U7PeJ8E.jpg

Normally I'd like to wait to find them for a few bucks cheaper, but good Vita games don't seem to show up in sales much anymore... So I went ahead & caved & got these two. :P I really need to start ordering some physical Vita games though, these digital ones are murder on my card space. 1f611.png

I'm jealous you got some decent Vita Sales :( Here in EU it's since Last christmas that there aren't any.... I would have loved Corpse Party on sale like it's for you in NA now -_-

Good luck finding some physical Vita games! Over here it's almost impossible at a decent price :shakefist:

• Like 2

Gonna double post but well, the game i ordered arrived :3 

IEolv1O.jpg

Miracle Girls Festival :wub:

Thank you so much to @Hanamaru Kunikida for sending me to the Ebay seller for this! Really a great experience, the game is perfect ,like it's new, and arrived a lot earlier than indicated on Ebay; and most of all without any trouble on the road which is what i Feared most! (Troubles here in Italy between customs and delivery not arriving here is what i was scared of) 

I'm really happy to have this game and be able to play it! It has sooo mny characters from Anime i Love and some i have absolutely in my list! I can finally play their songs in a rhytm game, that's great :3 Would be awesome understanding most of the "story" too but well form what i get you are a producer and making tours for the girls "Idolmaster" style but obviously with just Songs to play, so it's not that big of a story :P  

Any Other recommendation from that seller @Hanamaru Kunikida? :D For now i noticed Project Diva x & P4 DAN at great prices! 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 4

20191103-091911.jpg

Child of Light: has had some good reviews & I've almost bought it on more than one occasion in a PSN sale. Glad I've waited to come across a physical copy. 

Criminal Girls: Saw it when I was on vacation & bought it. I never see it in the stores in my area, so another for the Vita collection!

20191103-091958.jpg

All of the above I've already played, but didn't have (or no longer have) physical copies of. 

• Like 2

Gundam Breaker 2. I went from 1 to 3 but plan on finding fishing the last few on 1 before I play more of 3.

But I have so many vita games o wanna keep building my backlog bc that's the perfect system to save games on for when we inevitably have no more coming.  I'll be pissed if they stop trophy synching.  

Edited by RoxasOnFire
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Hanamaru Kunikida said:

That's quite a bunch of good suggestion, thanks, i thought about TLR and IA too :3

You know how to ask him for an Invoice for multiple agmes shipped together? He told me twice to as him for an Invoice before paying but there isn't any way to write him at all ebfore paying (Well messaging him normally and he just reapeats to tell him before confirming payment in the cart.,..)

On 12.11.2019 at 4:21 PM, Sora9427 said:

That's quite a bunch of good suggestion, thanks, i thought about TLR and IA too :3

You know how to ask him for an Invoice for multiple agmes shipped together? He told me twice to as him for an Invoice before paying but there isn't any way to write him at all ebfore paying (Well messaging him normally and he just reapeats to tell him before confirming payment in the cart.,..)

No, unfortunately not. I know how to request one after you win several auctions from the same seller, but I don't know how to do it in advance with buy-it-now offers. Sorry. But after looking at their shipping costs again, it looks like they charge you $4,63 for the first game and $3,24 for every additional game. So $7,87 (or its € equivalent, probably something around 7€) should be the right amount for two games.

EDIT: I just tested something by putting two games in my shopping cart, and there seems to be an option for "Request total amount", but it's grayed out. Clicking on the info bubble right next to it just tells me that "You cannot request a total amount for items that require immediate payment." On the next window (just before confirming the purchase, where you can choose your payment method, shipping, etc.), when I choose the Standard International Shipping for both games, both stay at $4,63. But there's also an option for leaving a message to the seller, maybe they're talking about this. I won't try it out though, since I don't want to buy anything at the moment. I know that some sellers refund you the difference before they ship the games or whatever you bought from them, but I can't tell you how this particular seller handles it (since I never bought more than one game at once from them).

Edited by Hanamaru Kunikida