Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

19 hours ago, Hanamaru Kunikida said:

No, unfortunately not. I know how to request one after you win several auctions from the same seller, but I don't know how to do it in advance with buy-it-now offers. Sorry. But after looking at their shipping costs again, it looks like they charge you $4,63 for the first game and $3,24 for every additional game. So $7,87 (or its € equivalent, probably something around 7€) should be the right amount for two games.

EDIT: I just tested something by putting two games in my shopping cart, and there seems to be an option for "Request total amount", but it's grayed out. Clicking on the info bubble right next to it just tells me that "You cannot request a total amount for items that require immediate payment." On the next window (just before confirming the purchase, where you can choose your payment method, shipping, etc.), when I choose the Standard International Shipping for both games, both stay at $4,63. But there's also an option for leaving a message to the seller, maybe they're talking about this. I won't try it out though, since I don't want to buy anything at the moment. I know that some sellers refund you the difference before they ship the games or whatever you bought from them, but I can't tell you how this particular seller handles it (since I never bought more than one game at once from them).

Yep exactly what i noticed too! I saw that button when i went t the Cart the First time but it doens't let you do anything with this types of games sold in general and not time limited! Even Leaving a Message to him AFTER the payment seems kinda stupid if that's what he means by invocie, i mean i already paied at that point and even if he gives me back some difference i had to put in my Card the amount of money needed for the full price before which is what i was trying to avoid.

Thanks for telling me and the help figuring this out :D I Guess despite all it's not really the best to buy more games together (Especially if the save is, in the end, not that much if you're reasoning is correct like i guess) i'll just get some slowly, maybe 1 each month, they won't get anywhere anyway and it''s not like i don't have Vita games to do  :P 

Since i'm already writing to you, do You have bullet girls? If so how is it? Actually enjoiable or kinda Stale gameplay? It looks cool and i like the theme but it seems kinda Clunky sadly. 

Chaos;Child has reminded me how much I enjoy a good visual novel, so recently picked up:

Death Mark (physical)

The House in Fata Morgana (digital)

Looking to get more so thinking about the Muv Luv games, Punch Line, Spirit Hunter, and the Psychadelica titles; but always open to recs.

• Like 1

On 14.11.2019 at 4:15 PM, Sora9427 said:

Since i'm already writing to you, do You have bullet girls? If so how is it? Actually enjoiable or kinda Stale gameplay? It looks cool and i like the theme but it seems kinda Clunky sadly. 

No, I only have Bullet Girls 2 - and I only got it because it was part of the Japanese PlayStation Plus line-up in 2017. I'm not really interested in actually playing it or its prequel, but I might get Bullet Girls Phantasia at some point.

Edited by Hanamaru Kunikida

8 hours ago, Hanamaru Kunikida said:

No, I only have Bullet Girls 2 - and I only got it because it was part of the Japanese PlayStation Plus line-up in 2017. I'm not really interested in actually playing it or its prequel, but I might get Bullet Girls Phantasia at some point.

I see, thanks for telling me, guess i'll see what to do, it's not that high in my "To buy" list after all :P  

• 2 weeks later...

There are for Miracle some Titles on sale currently on Vita so i got one i was waiting for a long while (Last time didn't have money for it) 

Risultati immagini per sly trilogy

Sly Trilogy! I have the game on Ps3 but being on Disc it's not CrossBuy for me so i had to get it Digtial -_- 

Anyway, i LOVE sly, one of my fvaourite series ever and i'm really happy to get the chance to play it again on Vita and get trophies too :3 

Probably gonna start it soon!

I would love if some other Titles would go on sale, in particular Corpse party and HN; Re Birth 3 but who knows if they'll ever go, Sly is there because it's on the Ps3 one basically as a reason :( 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 3

20191226-181948-2.jpg

Some x-mas goodies from family & friends.

LEGO Hobbit: okay, not so much a gift as I ordered it myself, but it arrived in time for x-mas.  

Punchline: gotta love gag game gifts. Not like I probably wouldn’t have gotten it for the collection at some point anyway.

The Lost Child: this one falls into that uncertain category for me. The art style & story synopsis looks good, but I’ve got no experience with the first-person dungeon crawlers.

Toukiden 2: love the monster hunter type games. Haven’t played anything from this series, I’m sure it’ll be good though.  

Muv-Luv: I’m looking forward to some comedy.

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time: never played an SC game. & this copy isn’t from my region, which I find more interesting than the game.

• Like 3