Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Glad this topic is a thing because...

Today i had to jump thru Sonys hoops to get a copy of Tactics Ogre:Let us Cling together for vita in UK. 

It is no longer on the storefront so i searched and it seems there are workarounds. So i go on the ps store website and its there for some reason. 

Anyways i buy it, and it goes to my download list on my vita. It still doesnt work!. Luckily i then set off the download from the ps store website and phewwww it works. 

Its only a few £££ but i needed this game. No trophies no worries. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

MtlEs2y.jpg

Over Half a year since paying for it the Vasara collection ltd ed turned up. Already unsealed it & got the 100%. Very nice ports that feel better than ps4 (& switch as well apparently). With eastasiasoft wasting the last Vita carts on stuff that imo absolutely doesn't deserve it I'm just going to pretend this is the last Vita release ?

• Like 4

Gamestop had a B2G2 sale on last gen games last week, that means more physical Vita games! :yay: The price averaged out to around $10 a piece (my 4th game was for PS3), but their stock is getting real crappy... even if they have another one of those sale, I highly doubt I'd be able to find any more Vita games from there (& yes, I'm talking about the online store). ?

FZag6zI.jpg

Summon Night, & Dynasy Warriors are printed covers... actually I'm surprised Summon Night came out that good, I couldn't find a scan of that game anywhere, I ended up having to take a normal photo of the game (found on eBay) & do a "perspective crop" on it, then put together the pieces (& also numerous other tweaks & color changes so it'd look natural). ?

• Like 4