Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

*ring*

*ring*

Hello, Based Department? Yeah, I'm thinking this is very based.

tt.png

I'm sure my fellow Vita enthusiasts are thinking 'why is this guy so happy with bloody Madden?'. Well, it might 'just' be Madden, but this is the only game in the series to grace the Vita (whilst FIFA got four titles) and it is extremely rare in Europe; this is the first copy I've seen in the flesh, in fact. Sure, I had to pay 31 quid for it on eBay, the most I've paid for a Vita game since.... Killzone Mercenary on release, but I think it will be worth it. Completion percentage of 30.224 across 30 Trophies including the easiest Plat in the series. Ironically, I already have the second easiest Plat (Madden NFL 11 on PS3).

(ignore the background, this is the next best alternative to showing you all my carpet)

Edited by Golem25
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 9:48 PM, Golem25 said:

*ring*

*ring*

Hello, Based Department? Yeah, I'm thinking this is very based.

tt.png

I'm sure my fellow Vita enthusiasts are thinking 'why is this guy so happy with bloody Madden?'. Well, it might 'just' be Madden, but this is the only game in the series to grace the Vita (whilst FIFA got four titles) and it is extremely rare in Europe; this is the first copy I've seen in the flesh, in fact. Sure, I had to pay 31 quid for it on eBay, the most I've paid for a Vita game since.... Killzone Mercenary on release, but I think it will be worth it. Completion percentage of 30.224 across 30 Trophies including the easiest Plat in the series. Ironically, I already have the second easiest Plat (Madden NFL 11 on PS3).

(ignore the background, this is the next best alternative to showing you all my carpet)

I have a copy that I got in new york still un-opened.

• Like 1