Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a Vita since the beginning of February and I purchased Killzone: Mercenary on the PlayStation Store. Who knows how much longer the online servers will be up? I'm not intending to get every online trophy or to platinum the game. I just wanna experience the online while I still can and if I get a few trophies while playing online, that's just an added bonus.

• Like 2

image?w=240&h=240&bg_color=000000&opacit  

image?w=240&h=240&bg_color=000000&opacit

Since the store is going to be closing, I want to try and finish off getting what few games I haven't been able to get, so I picked these up. I'm kind of annoyed that I didn't buy the physical copies when they were cheaper, but I'm glad to have them at least. I'm probably going to be getting a couple of other games, too.

Edited by iceblade997
  • Like 2

On 3/13/2021 at 0:24 PM, Corrosivescott said:

Not my newest pick ups but a finished set for me. I only plan to buy Super Meat Boy from Limited Run when it comes out to finish off my complete Limited Run setyiqfhn8r8im61.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a.

Wow I thought I was hardcore when I was considering getting a 3rd Vita, but you already have FIVE! lol

Well done. I am jealous, no seriously.

VITA IS LIFE! :)

• Like 3

On 3/12/2021 at 8:24 PM, Corrosivescott said:

Not my newest pick ups but a finished set for me. I only plan to buy Super Meat Boy from Limited Run when it comes out to finish off my complete Limited Run set.

Don't forget there is a final game after Super Meat Boy.

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

Wow I thought I was hardcore when I was considering getting a 3rd Vita, but you already have FIVE! lol

Well done. I am jealous, no seriously.

VITA IS LIFE! :)

6 lol :D 

2 on bottom, 3 middle and one on top. Plus my blue got from GameStop (no box) :( 7 total

58 minutes ago, Hayabusa85 said:

Don't forget there is a final game after Super Meat Boy.

yea in the quote from you I said it will be my last one. they got me waiting to put the final nail in the coffin :) 

48 minutes ago, Corrosivescott said:

6 lol :D 

2 on bottom, 3 middle and one on top. Plus my blue got from GameStop (no box) :( 7 total

yea in the quote from you I said it will be my last one. they got me waiting to put the final nail in the coffin :) 

But you also said for the complete LRG collection and it won't be complete without the last game so why would you stop at Super Meat Boy?  ?

19 minutes ago, Hayabusa85 said:

But you also said for the complete LRG collection and it won't be complete without the last game so why would you stop at Super Meat Boy?  1f914.png

Because it is complete as of now. They have not sold it yet, so I have a complete LRG set currently. Just like I tell everyone I have a complete Amiibo set. As of now I do, and I will until they release some and I miss them. 

On 13/03/2021 at 4:24 AM, Corrosivescott said:

Not my newest pick ups but a finished set for me. I only plan to buy Super Meat Boy from Limited Run when it comes out to finish off my complete Limited Run setyiqfhn8r8im61.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a.

If only there had been a couple of such Vita-lovers in the Sony decision-making spheres these last years... ?

• Like 1

On 12/1/2020 at 11:52 AM, Drag-On-Detritus said:

This package arrived somewhat recently (after being in transit for a whole month) but I'm just posting it now that the Xeno Crisis list actually sync's. Grabbed that Magical Virtual On game as well, for some reason it was missing from my real-game imports part of the collection. I probably own 98% of the Vita games I want at this point in time but hopefully it won't be the last time posting in this thread. I still have a strong affinity for those tiny blue boxes!

6rTBrRg.jpg

Awesome , I have the PS4 version of Virtual On. Almost bought the Vita Version.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Corrosivescott said:

Because it is complete as of now. They have not sold it yet, so I have a complete LRG set currently. Just like I tell everyone I have a complete Amiibo set. As of now I do, and I will until they release some and I miss them. 

You still don't seem to be understanding.  You said you only plan to buy Super Meat Boy to finish off the set and when I said not to forget about the final game you said your post said you plan to buy it but it only said you plan to buy Super Meat Boy.  Super Meat Boy isn't the final game.  So I'm still confused if you are not understanding that there are two games left or confused why you would stop at Super Meat Boy and not buy both games to complete it.  ?

Also they have technically sold Super Meat Boy already since they put some in the Vita mystery boxes which makes them dragging out selling the rest even more annoying.  I don't care about their non-Vita games so there are constantly weeks I forget to check the releases which makes me worried I will miss it when they finally do sell it.  And then they will probably drag out the final game another year just to be even more annoying.  They know there are people that will be done with them once they finish the Vita collection and seem to think if they keep dragging it out we might impulse buy something else.  

----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, my two Vita collection goals were the complete North American collection and 500 physical games but don't think I'm going to hit either.  I was somehow oblivious to the Shakedown Hawaii physical release so I would need to buy that which is still possible since prices don't seem that bad on Ebay.  But Epic Mickey 2 from Mexico seems like too much of a unicorn and while that technically isn't considered part of the North American collection since Sony consider Mexico a different region I personally can't consider a game rated by the ESRB and released in a North American country not part of it.  The 500 games would have taken more Japan imports and obviously the pandemic caused issues with importing and now there are less and less games to pick from.  Currently at 415 or around that since I probably botched the count a bit so just don't think I am close enough to go for 500 now but who knows maybe I will still make a late surge to 500 but just don't see it happening now.  I also can't say I find myself playing the Vita these days so that would also make that final push harder to justify.  

Edited by Hayabusa85

53 minutes ago, Hayabusa85 said:

You still don't seem to be understanding.  You said you only plan to buy Super Meat Boy to finish off the set and when I said not to forget about the final game you said your post said you plan to buy it but it only said you plan to buy Super Meat Boy.  Super Meat Boy isn't the final game.  So I'm still confused if you are not understanding that there are two games left or confused why you would stop at Super Meat Boy and not buy both games to complete it.  1f644.png

Unless they have changed their minds, he won't have to buy the final game. As long as he buys Super Meat Boy he will be given a copy of Revenge of the Bird King for free.

14 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

Unless they have changed their minds, he won't have to buy the final game. As long as he buys Super Meat Boy he will be given a copy of Revenge of the Bird King for free.

People that own the complete collection get the first shot at it but still have to buy it as far as I know.  Then since it has a larger print run than Breach & Clear the additional copies and unclaimed copies will go on sale.

With it believed to be Revenge of the Bird King and the mess that has happened with the PS4 version who knows what could happen ?

13 hours ago, Hayabusa85 said:

People that own the complete collection get the first shot at it but still have to buy it as far as I know.  Then since it has a larger print run than Breach & Clear the additional copies and unclaimed copies will go on sale.

With it believed to be Revenge of the Bird King and the mess that has happened with the PS4 version who knows what could happen 1f628.png

Well since it technically hasn't been "officially" announced nothing said about it should be taken as fact. But it was heavily implied to be a free gift to full setters, with remaining copies going on sale.

There has also been talks of full sets not needing Breach & Clear because it was the first and lowest produced release, as well as not needing Night Trap since the vita release is literally a broken game.

Time will tell I guess.

On 4/1/2021 at 5:51 AM, Hayabusa85 said:

You still don't seem to be understanding.  You said you only plan to buy Super Meat Boy to finish off the set and when I said not to forget about the final game you said your post said you plan to buy it but it only said you plan to buy Super Meat Boy.  Super Meat Boy isn't the final game.  So I'm still confused if you are not understanding that there are two games left or confused why you would stop at Super Meat Boy and not buy both games to complete it.  1f644.png

Also they have technically sold Super Meat Boy already since they put some in the Vita mystery boxes which makes them dragging out selling the rest even more annoying.  I don't care about their non-Vita games so there are constantly weeks I forget to check the releases which makes me worried I will miss it when they finally do sell it.  And then they will probably drag out the final game another year just to be even more annoying.  They know there are people that will be done with them once they finish the Vita collection and seem to think if they keep dragging it out we might impulse buy something else.  

----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, my two Vita collection goals were the complete North American collection and 500 physical games but don't think I'm going to hit either.  I was somehow oblivious to the Shakedown Hawaii physical release so I would need to buy that which is still possible since prices don't seem that bad on Ebay.  But Epic Mickey 2 from Mexico seems like too much of a unicorn and while that technically isn't considered part of the North American collection since Sony consider Mexico a different region I personally can't consider a game rated by the ESRB and released in a North American country not part of it.  The 500 games would have taken more Japan imports and obviously the pandemic caused issues with importing and now there are less and less games to pick from.  Currently at 415 or around that since I probably botched the count a bit so just don't think I am close enough to go for 500 now but who knows maybe I will still make a late surge to 500 but just don't see it happening now.  I also can't say I find myself playing the Vita these days so that would also make that final push harder to justify.  

I am fully aware of the LRG situation, They only have ONE release left for sale. There last one is Super Meat Boy.There Free/not decided release for full set collectors game has not been disclosed yet nor have Josh or Doug confirmed if it will ever be given or sold yet. I live like 1hr from LRG office and have talked with them a few different times about this. They are no longer discussing the mystery title, leaving it at that, there is only one left to buy. Yes it was in a blind box from 2019 January Blow Out Sale, they said 50 copies was in that sale. Their Vita release will line up with there release of the nest Super Meat Boy game, dragging it out yes, but they are gonna combine it with that release. That is still the current plan unless something changes.

I started out going for a full NA Vita set, then I realized I just did not play it enough for that and got tired of buying stuff I would never play. I kept most of what I had (Pictured in my post) but I sold off a good 150 games from the se, it was way bigger than what I took a picture of. I will settled for the LRG full set, but honestly when I finish it I will probably sell off most of it as I care not about most of their releases on it. Good luck on the hunt for what you need on the Vita, hope you hit your goals.