Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

40 minutes ago, Corrosivescott said:

I am fully aware of the LRG situation, They only have ONE release left for sale. There last one is Super Meat Boy.There Free/not decided release for full set collectors game has not been disclosed yet nor have Josh or Doug confirmed if it will ever be given or sold yet. I live like 1hr from LRG office and have talked with them a few different times about this. They are no longer discussing the mystery title, leaving it at that, there is only one left to buy. Yes it was in a blind box from 2019 January Blow Out Sale, they said 50 copies was in that sale. Their Vita release will line up with there release of the nest Super Meat Boy game, dragging it out yes, but they are gonna combine it with that release. That is still the current plan unless something changes.

I started out going for a full NA Vita set, then I realized I just did not play it enough for that and got tired of buying stuff I would never play. I kept most of what I had (Pictured in my post) but I sold off a good 150 games from the se, it was way bigger than what I took a picture of. I will settled for the LRG full set, but honestly when I finish it I will probably sell off most of it as I care not about most of their releases on it. Good luck on the hunt for what you need on the Vita, hope you hit your goals.

yeah lrg  should just sell super meat boy do the free game thingy and be done with it at this point its not even a fun thing anymore but a bad pain.

they did get me to a point I only uy from them if I realy want the game  as if I feel I need it

games when in doubt I wont get from them anymore  and more

vita colelcting was supossed to be fun they took the fun out of it with their antics.

also I dont believe their excuse they just want to be the one who releases the last physical vita game to the public.

especialy painful since josh brags a lot about his  complete sets while he is also the one preventing many others to get their sets complete.

they relay turned the experience  to the negative  with how they are handing things. tbf my lrg full set minus the secret game and super meatboy is the sub set  I have the LEAST attachement on due to this

4 hours ago, Eagles_Numba_One said:

Found Persona 4 Golden on the Vita for 50 dollars at a local trading game store. Was it a good buy or did I pay too much?

@Eagles_Numba_One Nah man that's a steal for that game right now. Used copies of P4G are selling anywhere from $80-$100 (some times more) at auction on ebay easy. I've been trying to get one at that price for like 6-8 months now. I'm not even a fan of Persona personally, just kinda want it for the collection if I'm being honest lol.

On 4.4.2021 at 9:21 PM, Sora9427 said:

The DLC for SK: BA, since it has trophies and add new songs i wanted it obviously.I Still have to start the actual game, some day i really have to get in the right mood and play every single SK title since i actually even have them All already xD 

Thanks for the reminder, I need to buy this SK DLC before Store is closing

2 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Question, Do I need to download all my games before the store close or I can download any game/dlc after the store close?

What features can I use after the closure of PlayStation Store and purchase functionality on PlayStation3, PS Vita and PSP devices?

Features you will still be able to access:

• You will still be able to re-download and play previously purchased game titles. You will still be able to access previously purchased video / media content. You will still be able to redeem game and PlayStation Plus vouchers. You will still be able to re-download and play claimed game titles through PlayStation Plus as long as you remain a member of the service.

Features you will lose access to:

• You will no longer be able to purchase PlayStation 3, PS Vita, and PSP digital content, including games and video content.
  • You will no longer be able to make in-game purchases through games on PlayStation 3, PS Vita, and PSP.
  • You will no longer be able to redeem PlayStation Network wallet fund vouchers (e.g. gift cards) on PlayStation 3, PS Vita, or PSP devices once PlayStation Store and purchase functionality for these devices close. Your PlayStation Network wallet funds will remain in your PlayStation Network account, but you will only be able to use your wallet funds to purchase PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 products on PlayStation Store on the web, PlayStation App, or on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles.

I definitely panic bought. I actually use my Vita at least 5 days a week as a portable console, so I need a bunch of games to last for the next few years.

- Lost Dimension

- Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd

- IA/VT Colorful

- Arcana Heart 3 Love Max

- Fernz Gate

- Every Hyperdimension Neptunia game except for PP

If we lose the ability to sync trophies soon, I'm going to be so mad...

• Like 2

I just bought the promo version of everybodys golf  for vita

realy cool thing to have  altough its just a collectible for me  (already own the game)

https://www.marktplaats.nl/a/spelcomputers-en-games/games-sony-playstation-vita/m1690540479-everybody-s-golf-playstation-vita.html?c=9b26ed2a557deff636f4f8b9c5b7a618

Edited by visvoer18