Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

7 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Anyway happy to have it! This game got my attention from the moment it releases i really like the Atmosphere it shows and the Style + it's a Novel so i had to get it on Vita despite it being also on Ps4 :3 They could have made it Cross-Buy

I think they didn't make it cross-buy, because both versions of VA-11 HALL-A have very different interfaces.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tonkie18 said:

I was reading this thread for ideas on Vita games and I saw someone mention Plants vs Zombies. I have looked and can’t seem to find this anywhere physical or digitally. Can someone fill me in why it’s disappeared?

The only information I could find is that the publishing rights were sold somewhere in a larger transaction or reverted from Sony back to Popcap/EA and it was removed from the store. The only suggestion I have found is buying a game code, but I’m not sure if those have expiration dates ?

I’d love to be wrong and find out there’s a physical copy out there. I’ll be the first in line! lol

Edited by ADay000

4 hours ago, ADay000 said:

The only information I could find is that the publishing rights were sold somewhere in a larger transaction or reverted from Sony back to Popcap/EA and it was removed from the store. The only suggestion I have found is buying a game code, but I’m not sure if those have expiration dates 1f641.png

That’s the info I found too that’s rubbish! Hopefully one day we will be able to play it

18 hours ago, test-dummy-99 said:

I think they didn't make it cross-buy, because both versions of VA-11 HALL-A have very different interfaces.

Oh really? Well i guess that's make in interesting playing Both Versions then and not playing the Literal same game, neat! 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, test-dummy-99 said:

Pretty much the case, which their version differences also reflected from some of the game's trophies, which have different grading.

Anyway, new Vita games purchased:

Ah, interesting, since i wanted to get both verison of it this makes it even more worth it then! Hope it's easier on vita :P  

Enjoy GoW, really good porting on Vita, i found it more frsutrating on Ps3 than Vita for the challenges strangely.

• Like 1

Probably got 10+ games since the last time I came here. But I got 5 new games in the last 2 or so weeks:

-Yumeutsutsu Re:Master Limited edition (Physical copy from Play-Asia)

-Yumeutsutsu Re:After Limited edition (Same as above, bought the bundle, actually)

-Bullet Girls

-Bullet Girls 2

-Bullet Girls Phantasia

For the Bullet Girls games, someone in eBay (from Japan) sold them together for a decent price. Paid 150 Canadian dollars for the whole package, and this includes import fees. Without import fees, the person sold the trilogy for around 100$ (Give or take 75 USD) plus 25$ (Give or take 18$) shipping.

• Like 1

On 22/4/2021 at 8:08 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I've been eagerly anticipating the arrival of these for a while now. I see some of you guys got your copies as well. I also love the cute stickers it came with! 1f601.png

9vK4Doy.jpg

It was a Mass Purchase over here i see like 5 of us got it? xD

Was it on a particular sale price or what? I found it thanks to the Eastsoft Asia Page promoting on Twitter that's it.

8 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

It was a Mass Purchase over here i see like 5 of us got it? xD

Was it on a particular sale price or what? I found it thanks to the Eastsoft Asia Page promoting on Twitter that's it.

Pre-orders opened back in November I think, but they only started dispatching the copies recently which is why we got them around the same time. 

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

Pre-orders opened back in November I think, but they only started dispatching the copies recently which is why we got them around the same time. 

OH Really? I thoguht it actually came out in November checking out Play Asia and was surprised there were still copies with only 2000 of them produced, guess that's why, i got really lucky seeing it randomly sponsored then xD 

• Like 1

Recently got physical copies for Lego:Ninjago Shadow of Ronin, Demon Gaze, and Persona 4 Dancing All Night.  Found a couple of stores with decent physical selections.  One store had fantastic prices.  Got Ninjago and Demon Gaze for $26 for both.  Persona was a bit more expensive at $36.

Edited by wafflestomper810

Picked this up for 35 yuan in China. Under £4! It's like new. And it's the American version I think. Maybe imported by someone and then traded in to that store. Kinda cool.

lpeLId4.jpg

On 26/04/2021 at 2:15 AM, Seraphim_Rez said:

A couple PA orders came in. I put off getting Soul Sacrifice for so long.

I should've picked it up when they did that re-release.. but the postage and import tax combined are painful.

Edited by InfinityOnH1gh
  • Like 2

here's the 3 i recently got.

Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni- (vita)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (vita)
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited (vita)

i'm down to 24 wanted vita games. going to save what i can. just continually focus just on online vita games (ps3 physical titles can wait).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2