Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

• 2 weeks later...

20211209-173017.jpg

These arrived today. 

Just Ignore Them & My Big Sister: a double pack collection. I don't think I have any physical Vita game that does that. So, that's neat. Don't know what they're about, they look dark, maybe a step in the horror genre. Props to the cover designer though, they look well together. 

Bard's Gold: a game that's already had another type of limited release. I'm happy to have one version. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, InfinityOnH1gh said:

That looks like the Japanese version of Criminal Girls. Maybe you know that, though. 1f440.png

Anyway, I'd be annoyed if someone didn't send the case. I've never had that problem but I've had a couple with reprinted inserts.

jo7nnsq.png

Jak and Daxter: I'm not sure what other 'collection' games there are. I've got this, Sly Cooper and God of War. Any others? MGS, maybe?

Bullet Girls: I've got the Asian English one. Just need number 2 to finish the set, I guess.

MotoGP 13: First time I've really seen it here. Why not? xD

Danganronpa 2: I'm failing at my task of getting all regions of each game. I've never ever seen a UK copy. But this one popped up for cheap, so it's my second US copy.

Ninja Gaiden: UK version. Interesting to see the old ratings logo. The only other games I recall seeing with it are the MGS collection and Epic Mickey. Apparently BBFC stopped rating games in 2012, but I'm certain most Vita launch games were rated by PEGI.

Yep, I was aware that it's the Japanese version. It's no problem.

Normally I'd be annoyed with the lack of cases, but all my other Vita cases are in a box back in my home country, so it's really a non issue. Had I not got both games rather cheap I'd have been a bit frustrated.

As far as other collection games, I'd recommend the Ratchet & Clank trilogy. It's great :)

• 2 weeks later...

L98999f.png

The remastered version of this game was one of the first few games I played on the PS4 and it was also the 2nd platinum I did on that console. I've actually planned to experience the original at least once, but I always canceled that. Until now. I decided to buy this digitally, as it's much cheaper. Finding a physical copy isn't hard, but the prices are sometimes ridiculous.

• Like 3

On 2.1.2022 at 7:04 PM, InfinityOnH1gh said:

Nice, nice, nice. Danganronpa 1 is very good. Just very grindy if you want to plat it. There's a whole extra mode tacked on that makes up over half the playtime. @Gretchen27

h0qfhCt.png

All sealed, which is a rarity.

God of War Collection: Definitely worth picking up even though I have a second hand copy. Paid retail price.

Rayman 1 & 2: Beaten the first. Not sure about starting the second because of online nonsense.

Wipeout 2048: Loved this game. Pity I never finished the online before servers shut.

Zero Time Dilemma: Don't know much about this one. Didn't rate Last Reward very highly, but it's sealed, so...

Little Big Planet: Didn't enjoy the PS3 one AT ALL. Probably won't open this.

OoBIDp2.png

UnEpic: A slim Playasia release?

Mortal Kombat: Really cheap. Already have an EU copy but... £6ish so... when those pop up, I get them.

Monkey Ball: Sealed, but it's the Asian version. In English.

Unit 13: Same as Mortal Kombat.

Ape Escape for PSP. Thought it's obscure enough to pick up. Sealed too.

Hey i have one question. Are the god of war Games on Vita still glitched?

This is only like 1/3 of my recent pick ups from the last few months. its too much to dig them all out. iI love this little console so much its still played more than my PS4 to this day. nothing but love for this little handheld. However with the prices going up i may have to slow down or quit. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

No idea, sorry. I had read about that glitch but haven't played the vita versions yet.

Missed out on some good deals recently, but I guess luck has to change at some point. Still got these, though.

Final Fantasy X | X-2: Sealed. Bit of red marker on the bottom, though.

Soul Sacrifice Demo ver.: Didn't know what this was. Sells for next to nothing here, but seems to be collectible in the UK and US? Odd one.

Baseball 2014: Can't remember the name. I've played the 2016 one. It's really fun, but can't get into it the many story modes without knowing Japanese.

Lumines: Good game. I have the PAL version. Was cheap.

1rTgvQ5.png

Also picked up another PSP, and this Logitech case, which really brings back memories. I have a black one back home.

CVtEGNl.png     AcQMvV8.png

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

Glitched in what way?

I read about problems with trophies not popping but I recently had a friend with this game and his vita wouldn't read the gamecard anymore.
So I was wondering if the game card of god of war gives problems.

2 minutes ago, Kolm said:

Glitched in what way?

I read about problems with trophies not popping but I recently had a friend with this game and his vita wouldn't read the gamecard anymore.
So I was wondering if the game card of god of war gives problems.

Apparently backing out of the game using the home button will prevent trophies from unlocking afterwards.

• Like 1