Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

On 12/15/2021 at 6:54 AM, BlinkWinkel said:

Now that I'm fluent enough in verbal Japanese, I've been importing quite a lot of Vita games in the past few months:

Xrlt7TP.jpeg

Seems like I will still be enjoying my Vita a lot in 2022! :)

Have you played much of Virtual On X yet? I ended up with the PS4 version myself. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlinkWinkel said:

Not yet, I've been busy playing Omega Labyrinth (100+ hours into the game so far) then I'll probably play the sequel after.

I don't know about first Omega Labyrinth but if you manage to Plat Z you have my huge congrats cause i got owned on a special dungeon boss even with ultimate equipment lol i believe there is a unique strategy for it but im not that good with roguelike rpgs ? though im still going for touhou genso wanderer again cause it's still fun lol

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2022 at 6:04 PM, InfinityOnH1gh said:

Nice, nice, nice. Danganronpa 1 is very good. Just very grindy if you want to plat it. There's a whole extra mode tacked on that makes up over half the playtime. @Gretchen27

h0qfhCt.png

All sealed, which is a rarity.

God of War Collection: Definitely worth picking up even though I have a second hand copy. Paid retail price.

Rayman 1 & 2: Beaten the first. Not sure about starting the second because of online nonsense.

Wipeout 2048: Loved this game. Pity I never finished the online before servers shut.

Zero Time Dilemma: Don't know much about this one. Didn't rate Last Reward very highly, but it's sealed, so...

Little Big Planet: Didn't enjoy the PS3 one AT ALL. Probably won't open this.

OoBIDp2.png

UnEpic: A slim Playasia release?

Mortal Kombat: Really cheap. Already have an EU copy but... £6ish so... when those pop up, I get them.

Monkey Ball: Sealed, but it's the Asian version. In English.

Unit 13: Same as Mortal Kombat.

Ape Escape for PSP. Thought it's obscure enough to pick up. Sealed too.

Where do you buy your vita games from ?

12 hours ago, InfinityOnH1gh said:

It has been a while. I thought I'd bought more games, but I guess a lot were for other systems or second copies. A lot of random vita games here like Ben 10 and MMA that I've never seen before in the wild. Highlight has to be Persona, which I got for around £6. Also, sealed copies of Silent Hill (vita) and Rebirth 2 are pretty nice.

Ic6wGTm.png

2uzMKkx.png

bro u are so lucky to get p1 psp for $6 i had to sell my lungs to get the one with the soundtrack

• Like 1

On 01/04/2022 at 6:17 PM, Gretchen27 said:

Vita haul for March:

20220401-170632.jpg

Just a couple limited run games.

Stealth Inc: puzzle platformer. 

Futuridium: a shoot 'em up. 

Futuridium! Great?

13 hours ago, LuckySIime said:

bro u are so lucky to get p1 psp for $6 i had to sell my lungs to get the one with the soundtrack

Yeah, it was a listing with many other games. Someone had already picked up a couple of others not long before I saw it, but they didn't take Persona. :o

14 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

Where do you buy your vita games from ?

I work in China. Buy them online. English versions of games aren't exactly common but since localised versions don't exist (China doesn't really have a home market for video games - they're all imported) the market is split between English, Hong Kong, and Japanese versions. Demand for English versions isn't super high, and not many people care/ know what they have. To be honest, it's really interesting hunting for games here. You can't go after a particular game because it simply might not be around, but you also never know what might pop up.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, InfinityOnH1gh said:

Yeah, it was a listing with many other games. Someone had already picked up a couple of others not long before I saw it, but they didn't take Persona. :o

I work in China. Buy them online. English versions of games aren't exactly common but since localised versions don't exist (China doesn't really have a home market for video games - they're all imported) the market is split between English, Hong Kong, and Japanese versions. Demand for English versions isn't super high, and not many people care/ know what they have. To be honest, it's really interesting hunting for games here. You can't go after a particular game because it simply might not be around, but you also never know what might pop up.

Would you mind saying what website you use? I'm always on the hunt  for vita games.

• 3 weeks later...

jQmpI9k.jpg
It's over, finally.

On 5/1/2022 at 5:00 PM, Gretchen27 said:

Akiba's Trip 2: a Korean copy for when I eventually get to stacking, what is laughably, a favorite game of mine. 

Akiba's Trip 2 is one of my favorites from the PS3/Vita days. Stellar music, 'interesting' combat, nice character design, doesn't take itself too seriously.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, greenzsaber said:

Akiba's Trip 2 is one of my favorites from the PS3/Vita days. Stellar music, 'interesting' combat, nice character design, doesn't take itself too seriously.

This is exactly why I enjoy the game too. Not to mention the character design options were generous. It's not often a game lets a male character dress like a girl while having maxed out equipment. One of the best, completely off the wall, just for fun games IMHO.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AGardenOfSinners said:

https://imgur.com/a/aFblUWx

Long time Lurker First time poster

But this is what i have picked up in the last month or two

If you post the direct link (it should look like this: https://i.imgur.com/m1Q1RUQ.jpeg) your image will automatically show up. It's not that big of a deal though; I mainly responded because I wanted to welcome you (back) to the forums, and add that I strongly approve of your username and profile picture. 

• Like 1