Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’ve not posted in a long time here…. I’ll like to show my recent purchase for the vita and show my collection being the last time I posted was in 2021 lol…. My collection has improved a lot …. Problem is… I don’t know how to post a photo lol…. Can someone tell me how? ?

On 3/7/2023 at 3:35 PM, XThordoomX said:

I actually bought a PS Vita today  in excellent shape  for 100$ and it came with an 8GB memory card, one screen protector, one protective case plus this two games in original casesth?id=OIP.TfqqMFM40QEFAzH4tFIVwgHaJS%26pth?id=OIP.if_vs3jcNgCRT_wrCg_QFAHaJb%26p 

Nice! Are you enjoying Gravity Rush? 

Unless I suddenly find out about some hidden gem out of nowhere, this is gonna be my final PsVita game :)

IMG-20230330-170559.jpg

@Liyesle Take a picture with your phone, then go to a site that lets you upload pictures: once you do, copy the code, click on "Insert other media" while posting here, then on "Insert image from URL" and post the code there :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been a hot minute since I last bought a physical Vita game, more than a year in fact, so it was about time I finally bought something new. Grabbed a brand-new copy of the Osomatsu-san game for next to nothing, and even though I know almost nothing about the series, its humour seems to be right up my alley (judging from some of the clips I saw on YouTube). Probably should also watch the anime at some point.

FMSHlF0.jpg

• Like 3