Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

• 2 weeks later...

i am soo jealous of you right now >.< hehe, i cant wait to play totori on my vita, hope it gets localised next year :wub:

I would play it in a heartbeat if it got localized... im waiting patiently for this...

Hope for both of you then, i dont think NISA will miss it (except if they missed it just like they did for Mana Khemia 2 Portable, Atelier Judie, Viorate and Lise and Annie).

Btw, brace yourself, Atelier Meruru Plus might be already on his way for the 20/03/13.

Thought it's only a listing, i still remember Atelier Totori Plus was announced just like this at August for a release date at November before it was officialy announced by Gust. But we never know, that seems so soon but who knows, Mana Khemia Portable 2 was soon announced when after the first one was released in Japan.

Well speaking of new game acquired of PSVita

cb_50102_0_0_ZeroEscapeVirtuesLastRew.jpg

A Must have of 2012. Visual Novel genre is so rare outside Japan and need support, they are so interesting game :)

Edited by LordIchikyo
  • Like 3

"Unit 13", when it had a (or maybe still is, I don't know) discount on PSN last week ^^

Usually I'm not too fond of downloadable games, but give that I didn't even payed a fourth of what I would be paying here (little edit: for the physical copy)...

Edited by Latikos