Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Newest games:

fifa15.jpg

I'm wondering if this was ok, never was a fan of football games lol

lego_ninjago_nindroids-27043759-frntl.jp

Another lego,  last one i played was lego: the movie wich was awesome  :awesome:

LetsFishHookedOn.jpg

Fishing, just remember playing these kind of games on the old sega dreamcast.

Of course I found a physical copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1. Oh, well. I love the series, I don't mind shelling out more money to them. <3 And I can free up all that space on my memory card.

Also Silent Hill Book of Memories and Persona 4 Golden. Was not expecting to find Persona, either.

Even though I am trying to stop buying games for now to focus on my Mt. Everest sized backlog I found a copy of Demon Gaze for a really cheap price so I went for it doods

Of course I found a physical copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1. Oh, well. I love the series, I don't mind shelling out more money to them. <3 And I can free up all that space on my memory card.

Also Silent Hill Book of Memories and Persona 4 Golden. Was not expecting to find Persona, either.

Definitely awesome you found a copy of Persona dood. I couldn't find a copy at any of my local stores so had to settle with the digital copy

Even though I am trying to stop buying games for now to focus on my Mt. Everest sized backlog I found a copy of Demon Gaze for a really cheap price so I went for it doods

Definitely awesome you found a copy of Persona dood. I couldn't find a copy at any of my local stores so had to settle with the digital copy

Yes! Good thing I went back to the Vita section or I would have missed it.