Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Bought LittleBigPlanet Vita the other day. Pretty well broke my touch screen, thought the unit (my third Vita in a couple weeks) was fried, read a bunch of forums in various dank little places, other people also had severe issues with LBP Vita in terms of screen issues. Hopefully I don't have to return ANOTHER Vita and it's just the game.

Anyway, when it wants to work, LBP Vita is pretty damn fun, I'd enjoy going back for the platinum, but I dare not touch that game again for fear of it breaking my Vita further, #returned.

Bought LittleBigPlanet Vita the other day. Pretty well broke my touch screen, thought the unit (my third Vita in a couple weeks) was fried, read a bunch of forums in various dank little places, other people also had severe issues with LBP Vita in terms of screen issues. Hopefully I don't have to return ANOTHER Vita and it's just the game.

Anyway, when it wants to work, LBP Vita is pretty damn fun, I'd enjoy going back for the platinum, but I dare not touch that game again for fear of it breaking my Vita further, #returned.

I've never had screen problems, but I have noticed a lot of frame rate drops in multiplayer mode.

do i need to be scared, i got lbp to for vita, but never seen something wrong

do i need to be scared, i got lbp to for vita, but never seen something wrong

I don't know. All I can say is I spent a few hours playing Borderlands on it today and everything was fine, it was UNPLAYABLE when I was playing LBP at certain times. For what it's worth, I also had the Marvel physical edition...so I don't know if maybe that's bugged, my Vita's screwed, or what. But I'm telling you, it was unplayable.

HtoL#niQ: The Firefly Diaries

Its a hot contender for the worst game ive ever played.

Its like they took Escape Plan (that kind of awesome, kind of broken launch game from Santa Monica), reduced the number of levels, took out all the charm and whimsy, and instead added a bunch of cutesy anime crap on the top, slowed the whole thing down to a crawl, and added a bunch of shitty luck-based bosses.

Then they realised they didnt have enough game to warrant a full trophy set, so added a bunch of outragiously tedious yet crushingly difficult challenges to each level, with insta-fail and long boring sections to retry every time you fail just to pad out the run time.

It what i imagine gamers have to play for thousands of years if they go to purgatory.

• Like 2

Spurred on by the under £8 sale, I bought Monster Monpiece (part of the sale)

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (I always wanted a racing game)

Child of Light vita

and I bought the LBP vita DC dlc

I think I'm good for the summer...

• Like 2