Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

• 3 weeks later...

Persona 4 Golden. Enjoying it seeing as how I played the original so long ago. Already got Soul Sacrifice pre-ordered and Muramasa. And of the course the game I've been waiting for since Falcoms name popped up on the Vita list at TGS, YS Celceta. Well, the English version. Already have the JP one but kinda hard to understand it, heh.

Picked up FIFA 13 for free when I bought a 90 day PS+ sub from Amazon, the picture shows FIFA Football but the code they sent was for FIFA 13 HAPPY DAYS  :yay:

I was about to buy a footie game for my Vita, but I seen your post and bought the much cheaper 3 month subscription instead ;)

Means my renewal of plus will be Nov instead August now too :)

I was about to buy a footie game for my Vita, but I seen your post and bought the much cheaper 3 month subscription instead ;)

Means my renewal of plus will be Nov instead August now too :)

Glad I could help thought I would share the joy  :highfive:

• Like 1

Bought Farming Simulator last night and since its only about 65mb in size I was playing it in a few minutes. Missed most of the Chelsea Basel game and before I knew it 4 hours had passed!

Its a simple game of ploughing, sowing, fertilising and harvesting fields. You can buy more machines and fields but that seems to be about the height of it.

Its fecking addictive though - I woke up this morning and just had to plough another field whilst I was making my breakfast!

• 2 weeks later...