Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Jak and Daxter Trilogy, bought it to get all 6 games (PS3 & Vita digital versions are cross-buy), will be playing the PS3 versions first. Might get Lego Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey next (Europe PSN store release is tomorrow).

• Like 2

Bought Farming Simulator last night and since its only about 65mb in size I was playing it in a few minutes. Missed most of the Chelsea Basel game and before I knew it 4 hours had passed!

Its a simple game of ploughing, sowing, fertilising and harvesting fields. You can buy more machines and fields but that seems to be about the height of it.

Its fecking addictive though - I woke up this morning and just had to plough another field whilst I was making my breakfast!

NA finally got the demo for the game and it is definitely a purchase for me. It works surprisingly well with the Vita, now all I need is the full game to release. 

Parker

• Like 1

...all I need is the full game to release. 

Parker

When you finally do get it Parker I would advise buying no more then 6-8 tractors & combines as you have to cycle through them all every time you which to change to them and I found it tedious when I had more than 4 tractors and 2 combines/harvesters
  • Like 1