Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Yeah? Better Wait a better sale you say?

What About between Conception and Oreshika? they are both at 10 € right now and anyway for this 2 we don't have a Physical copy here in Europe...

I have both of those, Conception is your typical RPG with waifu elements and grinding, Oreshika is sort of complicated, and you might have to always be careful with some specific things. I'd go with Conception for lowering the OCDish level. Oreshika is fun too if you don't mind figuring stuff on your own.

Edited by YaoiGod

I have both of those, Conception is your typical RPG with waifu elements and grinding, Oreshika is sort of complicated, and you might have to always be careful with some specific things. I'd go with Conception for lowering the OCDish level. Oreshika is fun too if you don't mind figuring stuff on your own.

Yup, 10€ max 15€ should be good for that.

Instead, get both Conception and Oreshika ;)

Ok Thanks To both of you for the Advice, since right now i have to many Games to Play i can't buy Both and Oreshika is not the best if i have to Check and pay a lot of attetion on what to do so probably i'll Buy Conception if i can, if not i'll wait some better Sales on Vita :P

Thanks for the help :D

Ok Thanks To both of you for the Advice, since right now i have to many Games to Play i can't buy Both and Oreshika is not the best if i have to Check and pay a lot of attetion on what to do so probably i'll Buy Conception if i can, if not i'll wait some better Sales on Vita :P

Thanks for the help :D

But both anyway :P If you wanted to spend 20€ anyway, get two for the price of one :P

But both anyway :P If you wanted to spend 20€ anyway, get two for the price of one :P

Well i'll buy them Both but i'll wait for Other Sales because even i buy them now i still have Games Like Hyperdevotion Noire, Atelier Meuru Plus, HN Re; Birth 2; PErsona 4 Golden To play and so on so it's the same xD

Now i want to spend money on Anime rather the Gaming ;p

It's not a Purchase but i need an advice and here i see a lot of people who knows Rpgs so i ask here without opening a new Thread; There si Dungeon Travelers 2 on Sale right now, for 20 €, should i buy it? I'm not a fan of Dungeon Crawlers honestly but this seems quite good from the Demo, should i buy it?

I wished for the Physical version but it cost still 40 €, too much...

Dungeon Travelers 2 is pretty fun, one of my favorite games of 2015. It's a lot like Etrian Odyssey in various regards. The trophies are pretty easy with nothing that can be missed, if that matters any, though the kill 20,000 monsters trophy will be the last trophy you get before the platinum due to the sheer amount of kills you have to do. You can run through it with a full party of 5 (I believe that's the max) or you can run through it with just a single character, or any amount between 1-5, though it's impossible to do a solo run from the very beginning with certain classes as they never get any form of innate HP or TP regen.

You can also keep boosting the power of your character(s) by resetting their level for stat boosts of up to +50, dropping 60-69 levels gives +2, 70-79 levels +3, 80-89 levels +4 and 90-98 levels +5. Once you hit +50 stats then the character is considered Crowned and you actually get a little crown icon on their page (which you can see here that someone did - https://twitter.com/AGBunker/status/674369034096394240?s=09).The stat boosts apply to everything, including resists, so it can make even your squishiest character pretty durable. 

Edited by BardinIronshield