Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

I realy want to play those games as well :/ Will I be able to play/platinum those games without knowing any japanese?

Unless you manage to follow jp wiki guide on Zero + Ao no Kiseki then no, cause on these two titles you will need to read notebook on where to go unlike Sen.

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Well... probably yes, but you play these games for story ;)

Dont forget the gameplay and music too ecchi Ookami ;) Edited by Nelson_Otaku

Dont forget the gameplay and music too ecchi Ookami ;)

Music goes with the story. =D

Don't worry, I'm also victim of "Once you hear Hoshi no Arika for the first time, you will never forget it" =D

Oh, okay. But what about Sora no Kiseki FC and SC Evolution? I know there is a PSP version of the original games on the store, but with a pricetag of 30€ each and no trophy support, i figured I might as well go for the enhanced JP versions.

You CAN Plat it (that's what guide is for :awesome:) but as I said, you want to play this for story, and if you don't understand it, your enjoyment will be limited :/

I see. Thanks for the replies, guys. I will play Sen I and II first I guess and hopefully Europe gets FC and SC Evolution by the time I finish them :P Otherwise I might have to learn some japanese

No EVOLUTION version (including Zero & Ao) will be localized.

XSEED cannot obtain rights since EVO versions were not developed by Falcom alone.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

One new physical game for the week and a few new figures to put on the Vita collection shelves.  Also downloaded XCOM.

I4qupMv.jpg

Impatiently waiting for some other imports to arrive.  The Hayabusa in my PSN was the result of being a big Team Ninja fan and I just posted a Meiko figure so I bet nobody will know what :P  On the verge of hitting 225 physical Vita games  <3  Still can't believe how much I instantly fell in love with this thing and hated the 3DS when coming into these handhelds I didn't really enjoy the PSP and usually loved Nintendo handhelds.  Best handheld ever! 

• Like 4

On the verge of hitting 225 physical Vita games  <3  

Vita has no games :awesome:

Still can't believe how much I instantly fell in love with this thing and hated the 3DS when coming into these handhelds I didn't really enjoy the PSP and usually loved Nintendo handhelds.  Best handheld ever! 

Now that's opinion! =D

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Venus (i failed in life cause i didn't resist buying it)

iMTswIp.jpg

zpu3iij.jpg

Bleh, not Marie Rose mizugi :awesome: