Soldier of Misfortune

X_senka_X

Hi, I was wondering if I am the only one who got trouble with multikills (M79 and MGL40)? For Example I got 37 multikills with the M79 and played a nother round with my boosting partners and got over 30 more multikills(I know that if i kill 2 at the same time to get a multikill it just counts as one) but I don't get more ... even when on the left side the game displayed that I killed both with the M79 at the same time.

MGL40 (the granatelauncher) isn't as worse as the M79 but still just a few multikills really count.

Does anyone know why this is happening? I just need these 2 weapons to get the trophy but if my kills do not count, I guess I won't get the trophy then -.-.

My first guess, the servers are messing with you because they're so poor. But how are you checking your multikill progress? from my experience the bars below the weapons aren't very accurate. You can check your stats from the main menu for multiplayer to see how many kills you're at and then after a boosting round check if the number has changed at all. hope this helps!

Edited by KillerUni12

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 11/14/2015 at 3:06 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I tried that and still nothing. I think I gotta redo it or buy a disc copy but Idk. I have all manuals and sufficient kills yet no pop.

Hi, I know your post is over 3 years old but did you ever figure out what happened? I see you still didn't get the trophy :/

I'm just starting out my grind and I would hate for this to happen to me. Any tips you have would be greatly appreciated.

4 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

Hi, I know your post is over 3 years old but did you ever figure out what happened? I see you still didn't get the trophy :/

I'm just starting out my grind and I would hate for this to happen to me. Any tips you have would be greatly appreciated.

Nope im still trying to redo it all. It's Strange as i have all manuals, all kill quotas, and yet no trophy. The worst thing is there's no definite way of erasing all stats to retry. 

The servers are broken as all hell, I boosted the online trophies last year and it was a train wreck, luckily I managed to pop the trophy after months of boosting it, but all I can draw it down to is poor/glitchy lobbies, its best to run 3/4 games then remake a lobby to avoid stuff like this happening 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...