Senran Kagura Fans!

Mr_McNight

Happy Boobs-man chimes in about Deep Crimson and Estival coming west (more SK2 than Estival)

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/06/29/senran-kagura-producer-kenichiro-takaki-talks-sexualization-and-crossovers/

I could've sworn I heard talk about him possibly wanting to bring SK over to PC, but I guess not after reading what he said here

"there are now upwards of 30 characters in the Senran Kagura series. What I really wanted to do was a Battle Royal mode where all thirty characters could appear on the screen at once to fight each other. I didn’t have the time to implement it, but, maybe it’s something I’ll look into for the future."

I hope he does implement it, the entire roster duking it out with shinobi tenshin's left and right would be ridiculous.

I mean…as far as new characters go, as long as they have big breasts, I think they’ll fit.

Well shit, I guess it's free game then. Which one of your waifus you want in?

Edited by Inc

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't played a single SK game, so i'm asking you: Should i get Burst on 3DS or Shinovi? I prefer Shinovi, cause the Physical Edition looks rare and really nice.

Will i miss much from the 2 first SK games's story?

Probably give Shinovi a shot first, I think it gives a general idea of what the series is all about and it's more Dynasty-like than straight up brawler like Burst and DC with a bigger cast of characters. Plus that "Let's Get Physical" edition is pretty sweet.

As for the story, they sort of do a small recap in the beginning from what I remember, but nothing too too much in detail. Worst comes to worst, you'd only really be missing Burst's story though since Deep Crimson apparently takes place after both of the Versus games.

Edited by Inc

Probably give Shinovi a shot first, I think it gives a general idea of what the series is all about and it's more Dynasty-like than straight up brawler like Burst and DC with a bigger cast of characters. Plus that "Let's Get Physical" edition is pretty sweet.

As for the story, they sort of do a small recap in the beginning from what I remember, but nothing too too much in detail. Worst comes to worst, you'd only really be missing Burst's story though since Deep Crimson apparently takes place after both of the Versus games.

OK, thanks, i really want dat physical edition. Burst copies on the other hand are cheap and plentiful on ebay.

Edited by G3n3raL986

Join Up now to become a member of the Senran Kagura Fan Club, Pick your character from the list below and ill add the list to the first post!

Hanzo Academy

Asuka -

Ikaruga -

Katsuragi -

Yagyu -

Hibari - Satoshi Ookami

Daidoji -

Homura Crimson Squad

Homura -

Yomi -

Hikage -

Mirai -

Haruka - Johnathan994

Rin -

Hebijo Academy

Miyabi -

Imu -

Murasaki -

Ryobi -

Ryona - Mr_McNight

Gessen Academy

Yumi -

Murakumo -

Yozakura -

Shiki -

Minori -

Edited by Mr_McNight

Join Up now to become a member of the Senran Kagura Fan Club, Pick your character from the list below and ill add the list to the first post!

Okay, Miyabi for me.

@Tomato

wow great news. Still have yet to finish bon appetit but I'm definitely buying this.

Think I'll pre-order the PS4 Kagura Millennium Festival Edition. Maybe that'll get me to play Shinovi Versus and Bon Apétit xD

Though I'll ask because some sites are different. Anyone know when they take the money from your account? When it ships, like most pre-orders. Or now like a lot of pre-purchases, but are still called pre-orders. 

Edited by Ruliya

Getting this version for the PS Vita:

PSVITA-Med-1280x768.jpg

The Standard version for the PS4:

PS4-Standard-1280x768.jpg

Think I'll pre-order the PS4 Kagura Millennium Festival Edition. Maybe that'll get me to play Shinovi Versus and Bon Apétit xD

Though I'll ask because some sites are different. Anyone know when they take the money from your account? When it ships, like most pre-orders. Or now like a lot of pre-purchases, but are still called pre-orders. 

I'm not sure to be honest with you i haven't ordered from them before sorry

also why do you get it on both on vita and ps4 like me plus the vita edition of the one you want is £10 cheaper  and everything you get this the same