Senran Kagura Fans!

Mr_McNight

I'm more likely to play it on PS4. It's why I got the PS3 version of Steins;Gate and not the PSV version. 

I can't get it on both coz I don't have loads of money xD Why are you getting both btw? Going for the double plat?

If you pre-order it, could you let me know if the money gets taken out straight away please? I can afford it, but would be better if it came out next year. 

I'm more likely to play it on PS4. It's why I got the PS3 version of Steins;Gate and not the PSV version. 

I can't get it on both coz I don't have loads of money xD Why are you getting both btw? Going for the double plat?

If you pre-order it, could you let me know if the money gets taken out straight away please? I can afford it, but would be better if it came out next year. 

double plat all the way haha plus i love Senran Kagura!

Sure thing ill let you know once i pre-order

double plat all the way haha plus i love Senran Kagura!

Sure thing ill let you know once i pre-order

Awesome thanks ^^ I also got the anime. Should I play the games first, or does it not matter? Though I have the same question for HDN and it's games/anime xD

Damn, everybody got dibs on best girls. I'll pick Ass.. I mean Asuka then. I'd normally go with Yomi, but I'll give that one to Verm.

I also got the anime. Should I play the games first, or does it not matter?

I'd probably say do the games before hitting up the anime, but if you don't have a 3ds though and can't play Burst, then I guess the anime works. Only thing is that there are a few differences in it.

I'd probably say do the games before hitting up the anime, but if you don't have a 3ds though and can't play Burst, then I guess the anime works. Only thing is that there are a few differences in it.

3DS is one of the systems I don't have sadly. It's got some good games on it though. 

Noooo Murakumo is taken D: can i be Daidoji? B)

Sure thing!

all new members have been updated

if you wish to add me on PSN

we can have group chats on PSN and game together,, help each other with trophies and stuff!

Send me a friend request with the message "Senran Kagura Fan Club"

• Like 3