Senran Kagura Fans!

Mr_McNight

I want to try out this game, but I'm still on the fence.

Is there more to the game than boobs? :)

Each of the characters have their own (side) pathway that further develops their personalities/back stories. Some of them were actually quite sad and others were purely entertaining. Once I got over/became de-sensitized to the massive amounts of fan-service, I definitely still enjoyed the story and gameplay mechanics :P

Edited by xkeeja

Sure thing!

all new members have been updated

if you wish to add me on PSN

we can have group chats on PSN and game together,, help each other with trophies and stuff!

Send me a friend request with the message "Senran Kagura Fan Club"

That'd be awesome! :D (I already have ya added doeeee)

Sure thing!

all new members have been updated

if you wish to add me on PSN

we can have group chats on PSN and game together,, help each other with trophies and stuff!

Send me a friend request with the message "Senran Kagura Fan Club"

That sounds like a great idea. Remember to add me to the group chat if you do it because we are already friends.

• Like 1

double plat all the way haha plus i love Senran Kagura!

Sure thing ill let you know once i pre-order

Hey I know it's only been a couple of days, but I was wondering if you'd pre-ordered it or not yet. I was thinking I might just pre-order anyway, and I might just pre-order the Vita special edition and pick up a normal PS4 version later on. 

Hey I know it's only been a couple of days, but I was wondering if you'd pre-ordered it or not yet. I was thinking I might just pre-order anyway, and I might just pre-order the Vita special edition and pick up a normal PS4 version later on. 

i haven't pre-ordered yet sorry

Oh, while I remember xD I pre-ordered the PS4 special edition version in the end ^^ they take the money there and then, I was reading on the site, to cover costs of making all the stuff apparently. Which is understandable. 

• Like 1

Oh, while I remember xD I pre-ordered the PS4 special edition version in the end ^^ they take the money there and then, I was reading on the site, to cover costs of making all the stuff apparently. Which is understandable. 

cool, ill have to pre-order my 2 copies when i get some money

Will they be on the disc when the game comes to the west?

I think they (Marvelous) said they're gonna be DLC. Given Xseed's track record it's highly unlikely they'll be free.

You must pay for extra life and hometown.

Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that Estival Versus got pushed back to 2016 in Europe, so is it safe to assume America too? I was really looking forward to this game this year...

I think I read somewhere recently that NA release is still on schedule for Winter 2015, and I was under the impression that Europe/Australia was and has always been slated for Spring 2016 ever since they started pre-orders. I'm just super confused right now as to why the pre-orders for Europe/Australia have been out for so long already and yet the NA pre-orders are still completely silent...