Senran Kagura Fans!

Mr_McNight

Hibari and Mirai best grills obviously .P You guys have no taste :P

I should try one of the Senran Kagura game.... for the story of course.

It definitely has one of the best plots there is.

It's confirmed?? 

Based XSEED => no reason to not expect it.

Plus, it has English trophy list revealed, it's almost guaranteed.

• Like 1

I like how one of the characters gives herself a boob job by transforming.

Also anyone doubts that this hasn't got a plot worth following, because I have a sneaking suspicion some people are being sarcastic.  You obviously haven't done Katsuragi's story, it taught me a lot.

Other than massive amounts of fan service, what are the merits of this series? What kind of games are these?

Shinovi Versus is similar to a hack n' slash game like Dynasty Warriors (I think, not exactly sure since i've never played that game). Bon Appetit! is a rhythm game similar to Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F, but the only difference is that the notes come from one direction instead of from all over the place. Both are great games, although grinding for the 200 songs in Bon Appetit! will become a pain to do shoul you go for the platinum.

By the way, has there been any word on Estival Versus coming over to Canada?

Other than massive amounts of fan service, what are the merits of this series? What kind of games are these?

It's not a stellar series by any means, it's why I only bothered to purchase both games in a bundle once it hit the price of €30 (and even then what was mainly selling me on that was a leftover pre-order incentive of an extra artbook and 2 CDs) but to be fair the characters have colourful designs (ridiculous bust sizes aside), the music is quite well put together (quirky and light-hearted; fitting for the game it is), the gameplay is simple but addictive and it's just a fun romp to pick up and play.

Basically what the person replied above is right on the money: It's a hack n' slash Dynasty Warriors game but with panties and boobies.  I will say, though the hacking and slashing can get repetitive, the different abilities of the girls' fighting styles and specials was enough for me to see the game through to the end.  The game also recognizes how ludicrous it is and has fun with it. That in itself kept the game fresh.

Ya'll know you can't resist Mirai though.  Best girl, best body, best umbrella eyepatch combo

403.gif

Senran-Kagura.Mirai-Sony-LT26i-Xperia-S-

• Like 4