Senran Kagura Fans!

Mr_McNight

Aww come on, you gotta love that Hannya mask!   D:

I like the mask.

I don't like it on Murakumo.

This doesn't contradict :D

If she was holding it as... (how do you say katami in ENG? xD)  then I wouldn't mind it, but she's CUTE (wait, that only goes for Hibari... Takaki said it... so... cute, yep, that works), and I wanna see HER, not her mask =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Oh really :awesome:

Wouldn't surprise me, with Estival Versus, we have entered the new era of Senran Kagura, the Nipple Era!

Im surprised they dont just go ahead and put nipples in the game. Oh well, the band aids aren't too annoying xD

EDIT: Now that I think about it, its likely because of the age of some of the girls. 

Estival Versus is so much fun though, way better on ps4 than shinovi versus on vita. I'll definitely play it again on vita when it comes to the west, since theres another trophy list and I'm no good at japanese so I cant understand the story on the ps4 version I have. xD

Edited by Boooda

So has anyone played SK Burst or gonna be playing the upcoming western release of Deep Crimson for the 3ds? I know the PS titles get a lot of love, but I rarely hear too much about those, guess they got kind of overshadowed since 20+ roster of characters they've got going on now.

Also, Yomi is best girl

• Like 1

Basically what the person replied above is right on the money: It's a hack n' slash Dynasty Warriors game but with panties and boobies.  I will say, though the hacking and slashing can get repetitive, the different abilities of the girls' fighting styles and specials was enough for me to see the game through to the end.  The game also recognizes how ludicrous it is and has fun with it. That in itself kept the game fresh.

Ya'll know you can't resist Mirai though.  Best girl, best body, best umbrella eyepatch combo

Also will add the specials animation are a plus too lol Edited by Nelson_Otaku

So has anyone played SK Burst or gonna be playing the upcoming western release of Deep Crimson for the 3ds? I know the PS titles get a lot of love, but I rarely hear too much about those, guess they got kind of overshadowed since 20+ roster of characters they've got going on now.

Also, Yomi is best girl

Omitting the fact that choosing Nintendo handled for them was a mistake, it's because there's just bigger fanbase on Vita-chan.

That's also the reason why MARVELOUS did marvelous thing and brought Kagura to Vita. 

To completely state my opinion, if they didn't do it, Kagura wouldn't survive. 

And apparently, compare to SV, Burst is highly inferior.

I have literally no idea what you guys and girls are talking about, but I wanted to see it, because this topic seems to be popular. :P

You made me laugh sometimes. xD

...Maybe I should give the anime more priority on my "want to watch"-list.

Play Shinovi Versus ;) You will understand ;)

And the Bon Appetit with my brilliant guide. =D

• Like 1

Play Shinovi Versus ;) You will understand ;)

And the Bon Appetit with my brilliant guide. =D

I have Bon Appetit and its DLC because Im unable to save money and must spent every cent. :D (... Hope I can do it at least one time... want TV... pc-screen is meh.)

Yeah, sure, Sir Nice Guy, Buddy ^_^

But first I want to complete at least Miku... Im on it like forever. :o

• Like 1

Omitting the fact that choosing Nintendo handled for them was a mistake, it's because there's just bigger fanbase on Vita-chan.

That's also the reason why MARVELOUS did marvelous thing and brought Kagura to Vita. 

To completely state my opinion, if they didn't do it, Kagura wouldn't survive. 

And apparently, compare to SV, Burst is highly inferior.

That's kind of a shame then, considering those are supposed to be the main-line titles. Thought it was a neat idea that one handheld got a side scroller while the other gets the musou, but I wonder if they're just going to say screw it at some point and end up bringing the side scrollers over to the Vita. I'd heard Burst was pretty eh, but apparently they fixed things up for Deep Crimson from some of the things I've checked out. Plan on playing at least one of them at some point.

That's kind of a shame then, considering those are supposed to be the main-line titles. Thought it was a neat idea that one handheld got a side scroller while the other gets the musou, but I wonder if they're just going to say screw it at some point and end up bringing the side scrollers over to the Vita. I'd heard Burst was pretty eh, but apparently they fixed things up for Deep Crimson from some of the things I've checked out. Plan on playing at least one of them at some point.

Yea, you are definitely right that Burst and Deep Crimson are supposed to be main story line games, but as I said, they made a mistake releasing it on 3DS first.

I presume they will eventually incorporate DS storyline as a flashback to some Vita title.

Homura is just....... WOW!

Homu is moe =D

• Like 1

Still having fun with Estival Versus, I'm on the final chapter but I'm going back to get all the missed collectibles. Its a pretty long game, I'm at 12 hours or so having done 2 shinobi girls heart missions and most of the story. 

Although Im having trouble beating a boss with a combined aerial rave. Sometimes they trigger sometimes they don't, its kinda annoying. 

Still having fun with Estival Versus, I'm on the final chapter but I'm going back to get all the missed collectibles. Its a pretty long game, I'm at 12 hours or so having done 2 shinobi girls heart missions and most of the story. 

Although Im having trouble beating a boss with a combined aerial rave. Sometimes they trigger sometimes they don't, its kinda annoying. 

That's awesome i just waiting for the European release and i'm going to get it for PS4 and Vita =)  

• Like 1

That's awesome i just waiting for the European release and i'm going to get it for PS4 and Vita =)  

Yeah i'll definitely rebuy for vita when it gets released. 

Hmmm..... I'm going to venture to GAME UK and see it they have a copy of the first game. For research.......... and science.

Your research will find that it has quite an engrossing plot but really fun characters and combat aswell. Just make sure no ones around when you're playing it xD

• Like 2

Hmmm..... I'm going to venture to GAME UK and see it they have a copy of the first game. For research.......... and science.

In the UK we only have the Digital version on the Playstation Store we didn't get a physical copy sadly, you could import it from america though =)

In the UK we only have the Digital version on the Playstation Store we didn't get a physical copy sadly, you could import it from america though =)

Well, it was to be expected. I'll just try and download from the store like you said. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1