Senran Kagura Fans!

Mr_McNight

tumblr_nigiv19Qv91t7y8bxo1_500.gif

momi, momi~~ :awesome:

In the UK we only have the Digital version on the Playstation Store we didn't get a physical copy sadly, you could import it from america though =)

Though, the only physical version (of Shinovi Versus) in US is the limited edition, so that one can also be sold out.

Your research will find that it has quite an engrossing plot but really fun characters and combat aswell. Just make sure no ones around when you're playing it xD

You stole my plot joke!

I shall now noroi you to oblivion! :D

Dead or Alive’s Ayane is heading to Senran Kagura: Estival Versus

http://nerdreactor.com/2015/03/28/dead-or-alives-ayane-senran-kagura-estival-versus/

doa_thumb.jpg

You can't :( Twitch banned it for being too explicit. 

No Longer Banned On Twitch (Happy Days!)

http://segmentnext.com/interstitial.html?return_url=http://segmentnext.com/2015/04/11/senran-kagura-estival-versus-no-longer-banned-twitch/

• Like 3

A week ago?! I've been too invested in the plot I completely missed this news. :awesome:

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

YOU DON'T SEE IT?!

YOU DON'T SEE THE BRILLIANT PLOT?!

Definitely give them a shot as a game first.

Iirc you had a 3DS? If so, you can give a shot to SK: Burst. Anime uses that storyline.

SK Burst it's a beat em'up right? I don't enjoy beat em' ups that much since the Streets of Rage & Golden Axe days on the Mega Drive.

Edited by Jiaho24

YOU DON'T SEE IT?!

Iirc you had a 3DS? If so, you can give a shot to SK: Burst. Anime uses that storyline.

The New 3DS Senran Kagura game is out in US and Europe soon sometime in Autumn i believe =) 

SK Burst it's a beat em'up right? I don't enjoy beat em' ups that much since the Streets of Rage & Golden Axe days on the Mega Drive.

Yep.

Most SK games are beat 'em up. The only exception would be Bon Appetit which is a rhythm game.

The New 3DS Senran Kagura game is out in US and Europe soon sometime in Autumn i believe =) 

Deep Crimson? Sequel to Burst? That's gonna be out (localized) on 11.08 according to wiki =)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

YOU DON'T SEE IT?!

Some people can't see the plot points even when wildly jiggled in front of them

• Like 2

You're talking about Shinku? I saw it before andi thikn it's suposed to be released in Summer this year.

Edited by Jiaho24

Dead or Alive’s Ayane is heading to Senran Kagura: Estival Versus

http://nerdreactor.com/2015/03/28/dead-or-alives-ayane-senran-kagura-estival-versus/

doa_thumb.jpg

Not just Ayane but also Sonsaku Hakufu and two other Ikki Tousen girls will also join the fray. Was screaming when they first announced it lol. It's been a while since I play any Ikkitousen after all. The last one was Shining Dragon on my ps2 and also Eloquent Fist and Xross Impact on the psp. Hoping that marvelous will consider continuing the series sometime in the future  :lol: