Senran Kagura Fans!

Mr_McNight

:holy:

ESTIVAL? I love those heterochromic eyes, aren't there like twins? And the eyes are reverted in each, color wise?

That would be Ryona and Ryobi, and their eyes are reverted. Ryona's green eye is her left one, while Ryobi's is her right. They were also originally transfer students that came to Hebijo from the Gessen Academy.

Ryona:

Kagura-Shinobi-Venus-MAKO1.jpg

Ryobi:

Preview-del-personaje-de-la-semana-de-Se

If you have trouble remembering which one is which, just remember that Ryona is the one that likes it dirty and is into masochism.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

That would be Ryona and Ryobi, and their eyes are reverted. Ryona's green eye is her left one, while Ryobi's is her right. They were also originally transfer students that came to Hebijo from the Gessen Academy.

If you have trouble remembering which one is which, just remember that Ryona is the one that's into masochism.

Ryona, Blue Eye (my fav colour), Right side. Got it. Also, into masochism... please come at me, bro sis!

EDIT: shit, both names starts with R, so I can't use R person R side to remember it.

Fiona is green and that is right. Ryona isn't green and that is wrong (left). Nailed it.

Edited by TheYuriG

Ryona, Blue Eye (my fav colour), Right side. Got it. Also, into masochism... please come at me, bro sis!

EDIT: shit, both names starts with R, so I can't use R person R side to remember it.

Fiona is green and that is right. Ryona isn't green and that is wrong (left). Nailed it.

or Ryobi has small chest -> little  -> left eye ^^   (but when she transform it is not working)

Ryona's got a pretty...unique personality that's hard to forget. As long as you remember that Ryona's the one that's always saying things like "Beat me master! Woof woof woof!", then it's not hard to remember that the other one is Ryobi.

• Like 1

or Ryobi has small chest -> little  -> left eye ^^   (but when she transform it is not working)

My mind can't relate if you don't make the color appear somewhere between the false logic. :(

Ryona's got a pretty...unique personality that's hard to forget. As long as you remember that Ryona's the one that's always saying things like "Beat me master! Woof woof woof!", then it's not hard to remember that the other one is Ryobi.

Please...

Are they on ESTIVAL? The one getting localized? Please XSEED hurry the eff up, I need more giggle physics!

Edited by TheYuriG

My mind can't relate if you don't make the color appear somewhere between the false logic. :(

Please...

Are they on ESTIVAL? The one getting localized? Please XSEED hurry the eff up, I need more giggle physics!

All the girls from Shinovi Versus are in Estival, plus a few more. Even Daidoji and Rin are supposed to be in it, from what I heard.

Edited by damon8r351

Patch 1.08 for EV is here!

Fixes a glitch where tracks listing was being displayed incorrectly.

New Purupuru finish added. Purupuru Finish: Poledance. It's unlocked on the Night Festival stage. If you have the game and you update it, you can unlock this finish by doing stage 4 of Ryoubi's Shinobi Girls Heart storyline. 

Edited by xuanlong-huangdi
  • Like 2