I'm stuck...

xZoneHunter

I'm really enjoying this game but i have no clue what to do now. I'm currently in the cirromon caves, doing the "Dust to Dust" quest. And at this part Fidget is supposed to tell me to crouch+jump. But she doesn't tell me anything, i'm unable to crouch jump. So i cannot progress further... 

CCKgSAWUgAACWm8.jpg

(Look at 0:33)

Is there anything i'm missing? Or do i have to talk to someone who will learn me the crouch+jump move?

I don't think there's a prerequisite to unlocking the :down: + :cross: "fall through" move. Are you using the analog stick or the down-button on the D-pad? I found that the latter generally works better, since the game doesn't always read the analog stick's downward movement equally well, so that could be the issue, although it doesn't seem very likely. Other than that, all I can think of is to either go and do a few side missions and return later, or re-install the game (no need to start over, you can just hold on to your save).

I hope any of that helps. If not, I'm sorry :(

You mean to drop down to lower ledges? You should've had that ability since the beginning. Just hold crouch, the press jump. Just make sure there's no spikes or other obstacles below you.

(as a side note, the Quest titled Dust to Dust encompasses the entire main story, so saying you're on that one doesn't help much. You're always on it.)

Edited by ShadowGandalf

• 1 month later...

Can you share a screencap or video of where you're stuck?  There might be another way around or it could be a place where you're not able to drop through.

Conversely, you'll probably be able to find video of someone making it through wherever you're currently stuck...

Can you share a screencap or video of where you're stuck?  There might be another way around or it could be a place where you're not able to drop through.

Conversely, you'll probably be able to find video of someone making it through wherever you're currently stuck...

Read the op....

I played this game for like 8 hours and i LOVED it.

Then i got stuck in a wall.. And i'm not able to escape that trap. The only thing i can do is start a new game. 

This game is great but is also completely broken. There is a lot of "out of bound" glitch that can fail a whole playthrough... Too bad :S

• 4 years later...