Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion

Parker

Do you ever come around Louisville, Ky on your trips?

Parker

I pass thru occasionally but haven't stopped there to p/u or del in a very long time. Last time I was thru, I was on my way to Norfolk, VA and that was a couple o' months ago...I've got pics of the Muhammad Ali center on I-64. B)

I bought a new 720p 19" flatscreen HDTV/DVD for the truck so I'll see the upgraded visuals this time out. :yay:

I pass thru occasionally but haven't stopped there to p/u or del in a very long time. Last time I was thru, I was on my way to Norfolk, VA and that was a couple o' months ago...I've got pics of the Muhammad Ali center on I-64. B)

I bought a new 720p 19" flatscreen HDTV/DVD for the truck so I'll see the upgraded visuals this time out. :yay:

Well damn, I've got a 32" HDTV that I'm not using and I would've loved to give it to you if you were passing through anytime soon. I suppose I'll put it on Craigslist and try and sell it, but next time you're coming through let me know and if I still have it I'd be more than willing to meet you and give it to you. I work downtown not far from the Muhammad Ali center, actually.

Parker

• Like 1

Well done Parker! How long have you spent on the game so far? 

I wish there was a way to see how many hours I've played it, but it is by far my most played PS3 game. I've spent quite a good bit of time with it.

Parker

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot get Air of Experience.

My lead Bob has over 700 races under his belt, a 97% win rate and still no sign of Air of Experience.

Car Collector took me ages as my collection only has a handful of duplicate cars and only then because they are either rare or are in a rare colour, ultra expensive or not worth anything to sell.

I do intend that this year I will finally get a birthday car from GT5 as I have always been away from the PS3 in the past 2 (or is it 3 years).

Parker I don't know whether to chastise you about your impossibly sexualised Sorceress avatar or to say that never mind the knockers, those thighs would do for me...........

• 2 months later...

For those of you (like me) who have to fight tooth & nail to clear the GT5 online race challenges...here are 3 surefire winners to clear 3 of them: 

500pp FR Challenge - try the Shelby Series One Supercharged '03

400pp Japanese Classics - use the Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L '78 

355pp Lightweight K Cup - pick the Suzuki Cappuccino '95

I can provide car setups if needed. Also any car suggestions for the other events are welcomed. Be easy w / the Shelby...she is a VERY WILD ride...but remember: loose = fast.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, Im working on my GT5 trophies and wondered if someone with one of the Jaguar/Ford/Ferrari classic race cars could add me so I could borrow it.

My name is ratache

Thanks

Add me on PSN and I'd be happy to put them up for share. I have all three so I'll put them all up and you can choose the one you prefer. James_Page is my PSN name. 

Parker

• 1 month later...