Nope Trophy

Bbrit1776

Question I have watched a couple of videos on youtube about how to get the Nope trophy and basically every video I saw they are using a different team and a different field. So my question is what team is the best to pitch and which team is the best that can hit a HR that I can rob the HR from. And give me a few fields that can possible be used to get the Nope trophy. 

And wat slides do I need to mess with.

Some say use the CPU fielding to help as it doesnt help since the CPU will go straight up and not try to catch and ob the HR, and I have tried using trwo controllers and it doesn't help neither.

Also when I do get the red circle to I actually have to hold down R1 or tap R1 before getting into the red circle.

Its quite frustrating and annoying like the other trophy.

Edited by Bbrit1776

You can get this using auto-fielding as well.

This is what I did...

Played as the White Sox (Home Team), mostly because it's a pretty small park with an evenly low fence all the way around.

Legend Difficulty for Pitching. Moved the CPU power slider down 2 tics because I noticed balls were going way over the fence.

Played against the AL All-Star team, and just threw fastballs up in the zone until they hit one that one of my OFs could rob. It did take a couple hours, solely luck based.

Edited by AphexRedux

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got it on RTTS as a right fielder. I gotta say though, fielding is a pain in the ass as an outfielder. Maybe create a RTTS outfielder, skip through batting and only do fielding plays. You'll get one eventually.

I already given up on this trophy. Its like almost every game has to have a retarded trophy to get and this is one of them.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...