G-Rifts

Anyone doing G-Rifts? I am looking for someone who can get past 22 solo lol I need to level up my gem of ease. I'd offer to trade for one, but I salvage everything I am not using... I am playing this strictly for the platinum, since I have this on PC and I spent well over 8,000 hours on the pc version. Needless to say, my time is mostly invested in that version.

Edited by Dazerialus

I am a platinum hunter when I play PS3/4. I refuse to play seasons anymore. Season 2 was only like a month and a half... what a waste. It pissed me off to be honest. Season 1 was a reasonable length, which was like 3 or 4 months. Nah, I am done with D3 on PC until they release another expansion or do something crazy. For now, I am sticking to my console version, and gathering platinums. Plus all that 2.2 gear is on the PS4 version.

Edited by Dazerialus

Season 3 is 4 months. I agree Season 2 felt too short. 

You should rethink man, check it out. They added a ton of new items and revised old set bonuses/added to them. 2.2 is a pretty big patch. 

I do get the plat hunting, I was just bugging :P

Edit: Didn't realize the 2.2 items were on console. Sometimes 1 lags behind the other, its an odd system they got going on. 

Edited by LiNSiCKeL