Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saltyie

List of PS3's Unobtainable Trophies

88 posts in this topic

I really appreciate the time you've put into making these lists, as they will be very useful when considering buying games I know nothing about at all.

One comment though, I wouldn't necessarily say that the platinums are unobtainable. For example, I don't have the GT5 plat, but I have the other 2 impossible trophies, so I am still able to get the platinum.

Hey, I like the iniciative, but may I suggest to add some spoilers when it comes to text? Otherwise it's waaay too long to scroll :S

For example:

Lc45663.png

WRC FIA World Rally Championship

Achievable trophies 42/51 (9 Unobtainable)
Meeting People
Online Start
Online Finish Line
The haunted net
Online On The Line
I want to grow up!
The Best in the House
Neighborhood Virtuoso
Living Legend

Reason - The servers are down due to Milestone not paying the additional server charges. More information can be found here

You can add Syberia II up there, the Old School trophy is glitched and unobtainable.

Wait... So only the japanese version of WWE All Star's platinum is unobtainable? so the EU Version can still be platinumed!?  :holy:

Hey, I like the iniciative, but may I suggest to add some spoilers when it comes to text? Otherwise it's waaay too long to scroll :S

For example:

Lc45663.png

WRC FIA World Rally Championship

Achievable trophies 42/51 (9 Unobtainable)

Meeting People

Online Start

Online Finish Line

The haunted net

Online On The Line

I want to grow up!

The Best in the House

Neighborhood Virtuoso

Living Legend

Reason - The servers are down due to Milestone not paying the additional server charges. More information can be found here

Yep, it will definitely undergone a transformation under the next few days. I spent a good hour or two formatting it and stuff, but at least it's functional. It'll look prettier tommorow :)

Wait... So only the japanese version of WWE All Star's platinum is unobtainable? so the EU Version can still be platinumed!?  :holy:

Oops, completely forgot about the NA/EU version. Sorry, it's unobtainable too for the same reason!

They closed all of the online servers, so no, the EU version's platinum isn't possible either.

I appreciate your work Saltyie :D Thanks for doing this!

Which list is next or are you done? I was thinking of something like a platinum difficulty list sorted by genres (similar to Collected PS3 Platinum Difficulty Ratings of ps3trophies.com  but PSNProfiles.com style :P).  But i guess that's too much job for a single person lol  

Nice work saltyie! Really like being able to see what games are unobtainable and plat cant be earned

Wew ... I'm glad my games aren't listed in here x3 , I've got WWE'13 though, thankfully I haven't played it in here yet, oh and you forgot about PlayStation Home... they shut it down a week ago and I can never complete it QwQ , screw that gold trophy x.x . Great work anyways!  :lol:

Edited by CaTofWaRxMiKu04

That a Great work! This will help me in the future, thanks!

Edited by pese-97

That a Great work! This will help me in the future, thanks!

man nail'd is obtainable but the 2 glitched trophies are dlc and pes 2013 i think the servers are not down

Wew ... I'm glad my games aren't listed in here x3 , I've got WWE'13 though, thankfully I haven't played it in here yet, oh and you forgot about PlayStation Home... they shut it down a week ago and I can never complete it QwQ , screw that gold trophy x.x . Great work anyways!  :lol:

Thanks! I've added PS Home to the list.

man nail'd is obtainable but the 2 glitched trophies are dlc and pes 2013 i think the servers are not down

Work in progress mate. I never said nail'd's platinum wasn't obtainable, give me a bit to spruce it all up.

Well that's a huge work you're doing there! Really appreciated also.

I've got some games which have a unobtainable plat,luckily I weren't planning to plat them in the first place.

But come on,NBA 2k14 is one year old and has closed server,that's BS

You just saved me from playing Tower of Guns, thanks a lot!

You just saved me from playing Tower of Guns, thanks a lot!

Ooh, that was close! Given the developers stance on releasing broken games, I am unsure whether it'll ever get patched. At least it isn't a ground breaking game though :)

Thanks! I've added PS Home to the list.

Work in progress mate. I never said nail'd's platinum wasn't obtainable, give me a bit to spruce it all up.

You're welcome! It's a pleasure to help  :lol: keep up the great work anyways,will update you if I find more games that got unobtainable trophies x3

But come on,NBA 2k14 is one year old and has closed server,that's BS

They actually turned the servers back on.

They actually turned the servers back on.

They did?I should work towards them(or at least some of them) then.Thanks for the info!

Edited by MarcusTheShadow

This is good that we have this on PSNP now, but I think you should give shoutout to the original forum of this on .org where all the information has come from for this, but do keep doing this,

BALLS!!!! It sucks that DiRT 2 plat is unobtainable. :( Oh well. If you guys need me, I'll be in my room whimpering...lol

You can add Syberia II up there, the Old School trophy is glitched and unobtainable.

*pokes Saltyie* Did you miss this post :(?