List of PS3's Unobtainable Trophies

Saltyie

I really appreciate the time you've put into making these lists, as they will be very useful when considering buying games I know nothing about at all.

One comment though, I wouldn't necessarily say that the platinums are unobtainable. For example, I don't have the GT5 plat, but I have the other 2 impossible trophies, so I am still able to get the platinum.

• Like 3

Hey, I like the iniciative, but may I suggest to add some spoilers when it comes to text? Otherwise it's waaay too long to scroll :S

For example:

Lc45663.png

WRC FIA World Rally Championship

Achievable trophies 42/51 (9 Unobtainable)
Meeting People
Online Start
Online Finish Line
The haunted net
Online On The Line
I want to grow up!
The Best in the House
Neighborhood Virtuoso
Living Legend

Reason - The servers are down due to Milestone not paying the additional server charges. More information can be found here

• Like 3

Hey, I like the iniciative, but may I suggest to add some spoilers when it comes to text? Otherwise it's waaay too long to scroll :S

For example:

Lc45663.png

WRC FIA World Rally Championship

Achievable trophies 42/51 (9 Unobtainable)

Meeting People

Online Start

Online Finish Line

The haunted net

Online On The Line

I want to grow up!

The Best in the House

Neighborhood Virtuoso

Living Legend

Reason - The servers are down due to Milestone not paying the additional server charges. More information can be found here

Yep, it will definitely undergone a transformation under the next few days. I spent a good hour or two formatting it and stuff, but at least it's functional. It'll look prettier tommorow :)

Wait... So only the japanese version of WWE All Star's platinum is unobtainable? so the EU Version can still be platinumed!?  :holy:

Oops, completely forgot about the NA/EU version. Sorry, it's unobtainable too for the same reason!

• Like 1

I appreciate your work Saltyie :D Thanks for doing this!

Which list is next or are you done? I was thinking of something like a platinum difficulty list sorted by genres (similar to Collected PS3 Platinum Difficulty Ratings of ps3trophies.com  but PSNProfiles.com style :P).  But i guess that's too much job for a single person lol  

Wew ... I'm glad my games aren't listed in here x3 , I've got WWE'13 though, thankfully I haven't played it in here yet, oh and you forgot about PlayStation Home... they shut it down a week ago and I can never complete it QwQ , screw that gold trophy x.x . Great work anyways!  :lol:

Edited by CaTofWaRxMiKu04

Wew ... I'm glad my games aren't listed in here x3 , I've got WWE'13 though, thankfully I haven't played it in here yet, oh and you forgot about PlayStation Home... they shut it down a week ago and I can never complete it QwQ , screw that gold trophy x.x . Great work anyways!  :lol:

Thanks! I've added PS Home to the list.

man nail'd is obtainable but the 2 glitched trophies are dlc and pes 2013 i think the servers are not down

Work in progress mate. I never said nail'd's platinum wasn't obtainable, give me a bit to spruce it all up.

Thanks! I've added PS Home to the list.

Work in progress mate. I never said nail'd's platinum wasn't obtainable, give me a bit to spruce it all up.

You're welcome! It's a pleasure to help  :lol: keep up the great work anyways,will update you if I find more games that got unobtainable trophies x3