List of PS3's Unobtainable Trophies

Saltyie

https://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/games/e1c9fd/trophies/1L3749c2.png

not sure if you missed any but there are quite a few in this topic here as well.

Ummm, it's late here and I may just be going crazy, but I think you link just goes this picture:

1L3749c2.png

EDIT: I stalked your profile and I understand what happened now B)

(BTW Congrats on the Tales plat. I've been stuck in red city or whatever for months now looking for some hidden guy. It makes a nice milestone :D )

I think this -  http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ps3-discussion/62819-ps3ts-official-locked-saves-other-info-thread.htmlis the link you were going for :)

Edited by Kittet3
  • Like 1

Something to add... although I am not sure how relevant it could be... but...

National Geographic Challenge! has one trophy that is unobtainable in the EU version of the game only (with which I got stuck :() This is the gold trophy On a Roll.

The trophy was patched in the US version and you can still unlock the plat if you buy it (since the trophy list is one and one alone)...

Nevertheless, it might be useful for someone who is going for it (just to be careful with the version they are buying).

Ummm, it's late here and I may just be going crazy, but I think you link just goes this picture:

1L3749c2.png

EDIT: I stalked your profile and I understand what happened now B)

(BTW Congrats on the Tales plat. I've been stuck in red city or whatever for months now looking for some hidden guy. It makes a nice milestone :D )

I think this -  http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ps3-discussion/62819-ps3ts-official-locked-saves-other-info-thread.htmlis the link you were going for :)

yeah that is the link i was going for, was late and i was tired.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it's a joke that this many games have this many unobtainable trophies. it would be really nice if sony would do something about it, like deleting trophies off your list if you can no longer obtain them

The most realistic scenario would be some sort of 3rd party server hosting company talking over and reviving theses shut down servers.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

There have been more unachievable games on ps3 recently than you have in this thread, if you like and its possible you can hand this thread over to me and I will try to update it if you dont have time :) I m following news about shutdowns closely.​

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742

There have been more unachievable games on ps3 recently than you have in this thread, if you like and its possible you can hand this thread over to me and I will try to update it if you dont have time :) I m following news about shutdowns closely.​

Try contacting him via PM. Seems like he hasn't logged in since about two weeks (and he also deleted his PSNProfile):

This user was requested to be removed and cannot be tracked

With a PM he might still get a note and react.

I guess for this kind of threads it would be useful if the basic info is keep tracked in a Google Doc (or something similar) by several users and then some moderator opens a specific thread for it and copy-pastes the info. Just my humble opinion.

• Like 1

Try contacting him via PM. Seems like he hasn't logged in since about two weeks (and he also deleted his PSNProfile):

With a PM he might still get a note and react.

I guess for this kind of threads it would be useful if the basic info is keep tracked in a Google Doc (or something similar) by several users and then some moderator opens a specific thread for it and copy-pastes the info. Just my humble opinion.

Just sent him a PM, if he agrees maybe there might be a way for a moderator to re-assign the thread to me.

This is the same as the post I just made in the vita list because the game shares lists.

L02e3f5.png
Treasures of Montezuma Arena

Achievable trophies 8/12 (4 Unobtainable)
:bronze: First challenge - Defeat any player

:silver: Unconquerable - Defeat 5 players in a row

:silver: Experienced - Defeat 100 players

:gold: Elite - To participate in 100 elite tournaments

Reason - The developers have stopped supporting the game and there are no longer any tournaments, making online trophies unobtainable.