Final Fantasy Agito+

Nainphy

Does anyone know if final fantasy agito+ will have multiplayer? The original agito for iOS had it, but type-0 (originally for psp) had it too and square removed the multiplayer part from the game when they ported to ps4. It'd be awesome if this happens with agito+ too, i don't like multiplayer games. Anyone know the answer to my question?

So you really want multiplayer removed? I have no idea about the status about Agito+, but why remove Multiplayer? Chances are that it's completely optional and you can still play the game in singleplayer just fine.

They did it for Type-0 HD and (imo) that was a really bad move as the multiplayer was already there. They just wanted to accelerate the development process.

So you really want multiplayer removed? I have no idea about the status about Agito+, but why remove Multiplayer? Chances are that it's completely optional and you can still play the game in singleplayer just fine.

They did it for Type-0 HD and (imo) that was a really bad move as the multiplayer was already there. They just wanted to accelerate the development process.

That wasn't what i read. I read that the game has super bosses (in the end of the game) you can't beat alone. If i can beat the entire game playing alone (including these super bosses) and the multiplayer is just optional (no multiplayer trophies too) like mass effect 3 for example, then i wouldn't mind. BUT... if you really need players to beat some kind of super bosses, then i won't buy the game. That's why i'm asking. You can or can't agree with me, that's ok (after all, different people have different opinions). But everyone have their reasons to buy or not a game and that's mine. I wouldn't have bought type-0 if there was a multiplayer. I really don't like.

I read that the game has super bosses (in the end of the game) you can't beat alone.

This is true. There are some bosses you can only participate in fighting while in multiplayer mode (as far as the iOS Agito goes which may be removed in Agito+). Whether or not there are trophies tied to those bosses, no one will know until Agito+ is released. At the end of the day, it is a free to play game with micro transactions. Like many phone based card games, there's an "energy" bar in this game which dictates all the activities you can do and only will recharge with time or cash shop item. So if you really want certain trophies bad enough, you can definitely brute force it by paying to win.

This is true. There are some bosses you can only participate in fighting while in multiplayer mode (as far as the iOS Agito goes which may be removed in Agito+). Whether or not there are trophies tied to those bosses, no one will know until Agito+ is released. At the end of the day, it is a free to play game with micro transactions. Like many phone based card games, there's an "energy" bar in this game which dictates all the activities you can do and only will recharge with time or cash shop item. So if you really want certain trophies bad enough, you can definitely brute force it by paying to win.

Hope they change this as they changed some things in type-0. I read the game will have a collector's edition so it won't be free to play anymore. Maybe they change the system to a more fair system where you don't need to pay to win because you'll already pay for the game.