What Are You Watching today on youtube or tv series

umbreon36

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Name That Tune (with Peter Allen) - Found on YouTube. This is a pilot which didn't get turned into a series. It starts off a little different with players picking music categories on a Jeopardy-style board, a bit like By Request from the Jane Krakowski version. If you buzz in and correctly name that tune, the next pick is yours. Answer wrong and you're locked out on the next tune. There are three players, and whoever's in last place at the end of round 2 goes home with the cash they've won. The two players left will play Bid-A-Note with the winner going onto the $25000 round (AKA Golden Medley, you name 7 tunes in 30 seconds to win, but any wrong guess ends the game). As good as any other version IMO.

I work from home so I listen to several YT channels throughout the day: WhatCulture Gaming, The History Guy, and like 10 different channels hosted by Simon Whistler. There are a couple others but these are my core channels. 

As for TV shows I have been rewatching Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 on blu-ray.

I don’t get to watch a lot of television but I browse through YouTube before I go to sleep sometimes. I enjoy this channel called “Avalanche Reviews” that talks about horror games from when I was a kid and alot of obscure other titles. Give it a try if you’re into 90s and early 2000s games.

• 2 years later...