Assassinate the Assassins Glitch

ProGamerX56

This mission went fine until Assassin Reeth. He spawned first time, no problems. I died, and now he will not respawn, whatsoever. I browsed the Internet with no remotely satisfactory answer. I've tried resetting the game, the console, leaving the area. Still, nothing. Any ideas? This is really annoying since I will need this damn sidequest for the plat.

I may just leave this quest until my second playthrough, but I'd prefer to get some input first.

Edited by ProGamerX56

I've looked through the map, and I found an enemy (not the assassin) that ran through a locked gate, which is directly below the marker (might be where he spawned). I've contacted Gearbox about this issue, so I hope to hear from them soon. I see forum posts dating back to 2013, so this glitch is pretty old.

• Like 1

If you have the mission unlocked (and non-glitched), we can do co-op, and that will synchronize the missions. You want to co-op? :)

I've already done it :/ But I'll happily do some co-op stuff when I get my PS4 back online this weekend and beyond.