Question about the trophy "The Whole Gang's here".

linkisawesome

If I remember rightly you have to do it in one playthrough, but you can only have up to two following you at any point. A robot companion and a human one.

ED-E and Rex are the robots, ED-E is in Primm, you have to fix him with high enough science/repair and I believe Rex you get from the King. It may be missable because of the sides you choose to take with factions so I'd suggest using a guide and being very nice to the Kings.

Arcade, Boone, Cass, Lily, Raul and Veronica are your human companions and they're all over the place.

I'll copy the section from .org for your convenience: Hope this clears everything up!

Arcade – Old Mormon Fort in Freeside. With a Speech 75 challenge or a high intelligence score you can convince him to join you. Alternately, once you've done Farkas' mission, he will join you as well.
Boone – Novac. Complete side quest “One for My Baby” by providing him with the correct target and proof of their guilt (Look in the motel lobby floor safe). At one time there was a glitch that allowed you have Boone follow you if you did the quest "You Can Depend On Me" but this has now been patched (credit to PainOfDemise for this info).
Cass – Mojave Outpost. Talk to her in the bar and she will join you part way through the “Heartache By The Number” side quest.
Lily – Jacobstown. You can ask her to join you once you start on the “Guess Who I Saw Today” sidequest from Dr. Henry.
Raul – Black Mountain. Free Raul (Likely as part of “Crazy, Crazy, Crazy”) and you’ll be able to recruit him.
Veronica – 188 Trading Post. Standing near the Slop & Shop, answer her question about the Brotherhood of Steel with a non-violent reply to recruit her.

Hope this clears everything up! 

Cheers!

• Like 1

Once you unlock the room in New Vegas, your friends hang out there when they're not following you around. I'm pretty sure when you let them go you can send them to their home or to the room.

Really? That's cool! I never realised that! I'll have to give it a go when I go back for 100%!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...