Platinum question

killer91ITA

How is possible get the platinum in under a minute??? It's a sort of glitch or this is hack?

It must be a hack, or some insane glitch

Moreover, this is a game for the PS4... I didn't think it was possible to hack PS4 trophies...

Oh no...

Edited by Aela

Guy could have plat'd it offline entirely, so the PS4's never been hooked up to the internet, and then they could have synced and it could have all been lumped together, though in the past systems have removed the time stamp, rather than add one like that.

• Like 1

Guy could have plat'd it offline entirely, so the PS4's never been hooked up to the internet, and then they could have synced and it could have all been lumped together, though in the past systems have removed the time stamp, rather than add one like that.

One of the profiles in question has PS4 games with trophies already synced to their profile before even playing inFAMOUS First Light, so it can't be that

Edited by Aela
  • Like 1

Use your brain..Its all about sync...one can platinum 20 games in a year and never sync..when they do it will update the trophies all at once..nothing to be afraid of, its just plain common sense..

Use my brain? Hypocrisy?

Ever heard of timestamps?

C'mon, now that's the true plain common sense

• Like 2

Have you ever platted a game and held off the sync till the end??

Whether I have done that or not, it doesn't matter

Timestamps are still a thing

None i have earned just some trophy, but if you plat a game totally offline appears missing timestamps

Only if you've never signed into PSN on the PS3 or Vita prior to attaining trophies, will the timestamps appear as missing

Edited by Aela

Yeah, Tearaway, Magus, Resistance Burning Skies, Master Reboot. All them have the right timestamps, your argument is invalid.

None i have earned just some trophy, but if you plat a game totally offline appears missing timestamps

False. Lack of timestamps is a system update thing. It only happens if your firmware was never updated on either PS3 or PS Vita (happens a lot to early 2009ish gamers, or Welcome Park players). 

On the subject, I really believe this is about that PS4 error about unlocking trophies for the wrong game. I suppose he tried to platinum Sound Shapes with the cross save and they unlocked for Infamous First Light instead. There is an equal thread about this on .org, but with Knack instead.

This guy found the thread I mentioned:

This is just a glitch, happening when you try to cloud sync your sound shapes platinum on the ps4

There already was someone who had this glitch in Knack: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ps4-discussion/252895-you-kidding-me.html

These guys aren't hacker, they just got a free platinum "accidentally"

I hope Sony fix this asap, otherwise some guys could take advantage from this (there are already rumors about people who should can intercept the cloud sync)

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

Expanding on TheYuriG's explanation, I believe it was found that if you download 2 games at the same time, this also can trigger the glitch and have trophies from the games pop. I believe it autopops both games, but I may be wrong on that. Sony reallllly need to patch this.

Yeah, Tearaway, Magus, Resistance Burning Skies, Master Reboot. All them have the right timestamps, your argument is invalid.

False. Lack of timestamps is a system update thing. It only happens if your firmware was never updated on either PS3 or PS Vita (happens a lot to early 2009ish gamers, or Welcome Park players). 

On the subject, I really believe this is about that PS4 error about unlocking trophies for the wrong game. I suppose he tried to platinum Sound Shapes with the cross save and they unlocked for Infamous First Light instead. There is an equal thread about this on .org, but with Knack instead.

Well this is an eye opener..I always thought that late synching had to be the logical answer..I stand corrected..

If it were as simple as not syncing until you get the platinum don't you think gamers would have discovered it long ago? You're telling people to use common sense but you seem to be the only one here that isn't using it. Everyone here is just trying to figure out how the timestamps are so messed up, so stop trying to be a smart-ass, if you have nothing productive to say then don't comment.

Yeah, I've heard about this error/glitch and this seems like the most plausible reason for it being under a minute, atm there is no way to hack trophies on the PS4. Another reason why people shouldn't auto-pop trophies xD

• Like 1

Expanding on TheYuriG's explanation, I believe it was found that if you download 2 games at the same time, this also can trigger the glitch and have trophies from the games pop. I believe it autopops both games, but I may be wrong on that. Sony reallllly need to patch this.

I don't believe it happens for both, just for the wrong one. The system also shows the boot image to be wrong with the game, so you can know if something is fishy if you have 2 Sound Shapes images, although one of them has the wrong name. It also happened to a couple people when Apotheon came out and people were getting the unnobtainable trophies with other games, but didn't bother to platinum it.

Well this is an eye opener..I always thought that late synching had to be the logical answer..I stand corrected..

Luckly that isn't true, or I would have to painfully synch each time I get a trophy to avoid such error.

Yeah, I've heard about this error/glitch and this seems like the most plausible reason for it being under a minute, atm there is no way to hack trophies on the PS4. Another reason why people shouldn't auto-pop trophies  xD

If you check both people's profiles you can spot that both have SS platinums, what makes my theory having actual base. Trophies are also unhackable on the vita, just PS3 (and xbox 360?) suffered of such issue because of their early development stages.

Edited by TheYuriG

Looking at Tomza-96, his could be a result of Sound Shapes cross-save trophies as his PS4 version of the game didn't get its instant trophies until an hour after the PS3 version (the time inbetween goes to the inFamous First Light trophies so it could be assumed he spent the remaining time of that hour deleting and re-installing the PS4 version of Sound Shapes, checking for info online, or something like that?). veresky could have the same situation since he has no PS4 version listed on his profile or it could just be something else.

Damn guys calm down 

This is just a glitch, happening when you try to cloud sync your sound shapes platinum on the ps4

There already was someone who had this glitch in Knack: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ps4-discussion/252895-you-kidding-me.html

These guys aren't hacker, they just got a free platinum "accidentally"

I hope Sony fix this asap, otherwise some guys could take advantage from this (there are already rumors about people who should can intercept the cloud sync)

Edited by KiLLER--HZ--7
  • Like 2

Sorry about the earlier comment mate..you live and you learn, cheers!

If it were as simple as not syncing until you get the platinum don't you think gamers would have discovered it long ago? You're telling people to use common sense but you seem to be the only one here that isn't using it. Everyone here is just trying to figure out how the timestamps are so messed up, so stop trying to be a smart-ass, if you have nothing productive to say then don't comment.

You're absolutely correct! I apologise!

Edited by xMVPtheDoNx
  • Like 3

All the time. The timestamps are still present.

Getting back to the original post, it is theoretically possible, if all trophies unlock at once. KH:Coded does this, though, and it's very easy to get all trophies in, say, a couple of minutes. Cross saves that unlock might do this as well.

Sorry about the earlier comment mate..you live and you learn, cheers!

You're absolutely correct! I apologise!

You're a good man. Others could learn from you. I salute you!

...or this. In any case, I hope this gets fixed myself.

I have plenty of times, Far Cry Classic, Terminator: Salvation, Spare Parts. Just because you sync them all at the same time doesn't mean that's the time you earned them. The time you earned them IS the time at which the trophy unlocked. I could not sync for a year and the trophies would still have credible timestamps.

The Sound Shapes Cross Save theory is interesting though... However the guy who got the First Light platinum in 3 seconds hasn't played Sound Shapes on PS4. He has on Vita and PS3, but not PS4. Maybe it over-rid his Sound Shapes game somehow? I don't know...

I feel like we're all in a less serious CSI.

CSI: PSNP

Edited by Half-H3ro
  • Like 2