This looks like one of the most enjoyable, relaxing, and fun platinums EVER!

DanielVT

I like the Walking Dead TV series, and have enjoyed Telltales games in the past, so I checked out the trophy list. OMG It looks SOOO EZ. All you have to do is complete all the chapters in all the episodes, and you get a freaking platinum!!!! This is amazing, now I can actually enjoy the content of the game and worry about nothing else. I shall pick this baby up for sure, and truly enjoy it!!!!

it will probably end up being like terminator salvation :(

Which is not the worst game with trophy support because nothing beats Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust. If you coop TS with a friend you will have fun going for the plat but the game is still pretty bad...

• Like 1

Initial reviews for Episode 1 are positive, from what I've seen. Apparently it's a genuinely emotionally engaging game.

Really? Maybe I judged it too harshly on first appearance. I just saw YET ANOTHER zombie game and thought "bleugh, f*****g zombies, no sale". I'm pretty sick of seeing zombies in games, I feel they're far FAR too overused. However, if this one focuses more on an engaging story and not so much on ripping your way through hordes of blood and guts explosions, then I may consider it after all. An easy Plat would be a bonus.

Downloading the demo on my PS3 as we speak, so I'll be able to post my impressions later. It looks pretty cool and I'm a fan of Telltale Games (and The Walking Dead) so hopefully I'll enjoy this offering. It certainly does look like an easy platinum, but I'm not going to spend $20 just to get a higher trophy count.

Parker

• Like 2

Downloading the demo on my PS3 as we speak, so I'll be able to post my impressions later. It looks pretty cool and I'm a fan of Telltale Games (and The Walking Dead) so hopefully I'll enjoy this offering. It certainly does look like an easy platinum, but I'm not going to spend $20 just to get a higher trophy count.

Parker

Well I am going to spend the 20 dollars :D The way I see it, I get a great game for a series I like, and an insanely easy plat. Win -win :D

I wasn't going to buy this. I love the TV series, but have never read any of the novels - so when I heard it was based on them rather than the show, I lost interest.

But I downloaded the trial anyway, and thought it was pretty good... so I bought the Season Pass. Very glad I did! I really enjoyed the first episode - it plays well, and the story is great.

With the control system they've used, I think they missed an opportunity to implement some simple Move controls, but it's not a big deal. Sure, the trophies are straightforward, but at least it means you can enjoy the story and play around with the choices without worrying about missing anything.

It's been great so far, and if the story remains as good throughout, it will have been well worth the money.

This game is is easily the best point and click game iv played and im glad they've managed to stack these games into 1 trophy list with a platinum trophy. I couldn't care less that its going to be a super easy plat because the game is very good my only gripe is having to wait a month for every episode 1 or 2 weeks would of been sufficient. Im going to do another playthrough choosing the opposite options that i did the first time so that i can see the story unfold from both sides.

played the demo and i have to say the game is really enjoyable, never watched the TV series or read the Books but this was really fun, heck i may even start watching the TV series or reading the books but i will be purchasing this very soon

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I caved and bought it once I saw how easy it is to platinum, the blurb about the premise, and that it's only $5.

The first episode is only $5, but it only has a few trophies. You'll have to play all the episodes to get the platinum.

Parker

Yeah, I know. I don't really mind that, because I tend to like pretty much anything with zombies in it.

I'm not much of a zombie fan but this game (and series as a whole) focuses much more on the survivors which I really like. It's much more about the interactions between characters but it is nicely broken up with some zombie action.

Did you get the season pass? You'd save $5 in the long run if you did.

Parker

I'm not much of a zombie fan but this game (and series as a whole) focuses much more on the survivors which I really like. It's much more about the interactions between characters but it is nicely broken up with some zombie action.

Did you get the season pass? You'd save $5 in the long run if you did.

Parker

Ugh, no.

• 4 weeks later...

So after I bought a 3-month subscription of Playstation Plus, I had enough money in my wallet to buy the first episode......boy is it fun and it is by far the best game that Telltale has EVER created. I will be buying the other 4 episodes individually whenever they are released! Oh and as a bonus, the trophies don't even require any thought and you can just enjoy this masterpiece of a game.

After playing the Back to the Future series, I can agree that this game is even better than those, assuming the plot in the upcoming episodes is great (but I don't think there's anything to worry about there). I thought the BttF trophies were easy, even though I had go out of my way to do a couple of them, but this game's trophies are even easier. I think that's why I enjoyed the BttF games so much, because I didn't have to put in much effort, and could just enjoy the story. Looks like I'll enjoy this even more at that rate.

Loved the BttF game of these guys and I'm looking forward to playing this, but I've got a feeling this will come as a free download for Plus members once all episodes have been released. Don't you guys think so?