This looks like one of the most enjoyable, relaxing, and fun platinums EVER!

DanielVT

Loved the BttF game of these guys and I'm looking forward to playing this, but I've got a feeling this will come as a free download for Plus members once all episodes have been released. Don't you guys think so?

I know BttF was...but was Sam and Max or Monkey Island?

I loved the demo, but the long delay between the chapters feels like it would hurt my ability to enjoy the story. So I'll probably wait untiil episode 5 comes out to pick this up. It may even be offered at a discount by then. But it looks amazing!

Can't you not just buy it on US PSN?

I could but that would involve me making an american psn then buying an american psn wallet card. which I know isn't that hard but I'm not a big fan of having accounts on my console that are only there for a game or two

Loved the BttF game of these guys and I'm looking forward to playing this, but I've got a feeling this will come as a free download for Plus members once all episodes have been released. Don't you guys think so?

Well I got the Back to the Future games AND the Sam and Max: The Devils Playhouse season passes from PS+ so I'd say its highly possible although it really depends on whether or not you can wait an uncertain amount of time for something that may not even happen.

Edited by Jester074

• 1 month later...

i think that episode 1&2 are free for PS+ am i mistaken

They were made available for free, to PS+ subscribers, yesterday. There are 3 downloads altogether (I believe) for those 2 episodes; Chapter 1 Demo, Chapter 2 Unlock, & Chapter 2. I "purchased" them last night and let them download :D I'll be checking them out once I finish up Just Cause 2.

• 3 years later...