Infinite Keys

Half-H3ro

I'm not really sure how or why my game is doing it, but it isn't registering my keys being used up.

Well, sort of, but sort of not.

I went to the loot chest for my sweet loot and because I have so many keys from doing cross save. I had over 100 or something so I thought I'd use them until I had 100 left and use the rest when I'm a higher level / when these guns started getting crappy.

Now... Today I used up 25 keys since I hit level 50 and I thought I'd get some sweet guns for the end of the game and beyond. I used them and got the weapons I wanted and sold the rest for a tidy sum and saved the game and quit because I had to go out for a bit. I turned my PS4 off and went out for a few hours. 

When I got back in and booted up Borderlands 2, I was in Sanctuary with all the weapons I had got from my 25 key spending spree equipped to their slots in Zer0's inventory. So I carried on playing the game for a bit until my weapons were a bit worse than I would have liked, and even marauders seemed to be taking an age to put down. I went back to the chest and lo and behold! I had 100 Keys again!

I used another 25 keys, sold the gubbins and equipped my upgraded weapons as I usually do, saved and quit and turned my PS4 off, and swiftly back on again to reboot the game and check my keys. I hit the touch bar, scroll right twice to Badass Rank and right at the bottom left, I'm presented with a nice round 100 keys still.

Anyone else had this 'terrible' problem?

At some point I would like to use up all my keys, because, well, where's the challenge if I kept doing this? But then again, it's cool having a rocket launcher double the damage of the one you currently own, or an SMG with triple the firepower.

If this works for you, go ahead and try it if you're struggling I guess! :P

Let me know your thoughts!

Cheers!

I'm not really sure how or why my game is doing it, but it isn't registering my keys being used up.

Well, sort of, but sort of not.

I went to the loot chest for my sweet loot and because I have so many keys from doing cross save. I had over 100 or something so I thought I'd use them until I had 100 left and use the rest when I'm a higher level / when these guns started getting crappy.

Now... Today I used up 25 keys since I hit level 50 and I thought I'd get some sweet guns for the end of the game and beyond. I used them and got the weapons I wanted and sold the rest for a tidy sum and saved the game and quit because I had to go out for a bit. I turned my PS4 off and went out for a few hours. 

When I got back in and booted up Borderlands 2, I was in Sanctuary with all the weapons I had got from my 25 key spending spree equipped to their slots in Zer0's inventory. So I carried on playing the game for a bit until my weapons were a bit worse than I would have liked, and even marauders seemed to be taking an age to put down. I went back to the chest and lo and behold! I had 100 Keys again!

I used another 25 keys, sold the gubbins and equipped my upgraded weapons as I usually do, saved and quit and turned my PS4 off, and swiftly back on again to reboot the game and check my keys. I hit the touch bar, scroll right twice to Badass Rank and right at the bottom left, I'm presented with a nice round 100 keys still.

Anyone else had this 'terrible' problem?

At some point I would like to use up all my keys, because, well, where's the challenge if I kept doing this? But then again, it's cool having a rocket launcher double the damage of the one you currently own, or an SMG with triple the firepower.

If this works for you, go ahead and try it if you're struggling I guess! :P

Let me know your thoughts!

Cheers!

I hope I get that glitch, sounds great! :P

• Like 1