100% problem

playerLEGO

Most people who are 1.25% short are usually missing a Game (Pool, Darts, Bowling (Full Game), QUB3D high score are all worth 1.25%). If not that, then it's almost always a Friend Activity or completing ALL the Random Character missions. Don't forget that you just have to meet the random characters for the "No More Strangers" trophy but you have to complete all their missions for 100%. I would suggest redoing those 3 things and the trophy should pop somewhere along the way. Also, you might have done everything but possibly the game didn't save after an event. I've known several people who had that happen and just had to redo a few things.

For example, maybe you got the high score in QUB3D and got that trophy, but if the game didn't save afterwards, it wouldn't count for your 100%. That's one possible way that you could have all the single player trophies and not be at 100%. Good luck.

Edited by MStalker58

Most people who are 1.25% short are usually missing a Game (Pool, Darts, Bowling (Full Game), QUB3D high score are all worth 1.25%). If not that, then it's almost always a Friend Activity or completing ALL the Random Character missions. Don't forget that you just have to meet the random characters for the "No More Strangers" trophy but you have to complete all their missions for 100%. I would suggest redoing those 3 things and the trophy should pop somewhere along the way. Also, you might have done everything but possibly the game didn't save after an event. I've known several people who had that happen and just had to redo a few things.

For example, maybe you got the high score in QUB3D and got that trophy, but if the game didn't save afterwards, it wouldn't count for your 100%. That's one possible way that you could have all the single player trophies and not be at 100%. Good luck.

i didn't do ALL of the strangers missions but i got the no more strangers trophy i'll try and redo activities

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...