Who wants to play Okami? Sign ups UPDATED

Superbuu3

Oh, so you are not stopping at the checkmarks at the guideline says? You don't want to do it as a group then?  :(

I mean I could, but it depends on how long the group will take to beat the game? I have a feeling that I am going to like Okami and I don't want to stop every week if I am getting into it :).

I mean I could, but it depends on how long the group will take to beat the game? I have a feeling that I am going to like Okami and I don't want to stop every week if I am getting into it :).

Then work on the collectibles, etc like suggested or play another game alongside it :D? That's what I'll do if I have extra time to play.

We should take 15-20 days to platinum it as a group. I'm also getting to the point I want to play more, but I can't, so I will do misc stuff and wait for the next checkmark. If we set the checkmark and most people reach it and some don't, we will progress and hope they catch up, but won't wait for them. A little dedication is required, but not excessive gaming sessions from anyone. We all have other games to play at the same time, don't we?  :P

Then work on the collectibles, etc like suggested or play another game alongside it  :D? That's what I'll do if I have extra time to play.

Just like I will do, sidetracking OlliOlli2 in the meantime. We all have options!

I will start PMing all of you now. I hope to get an answer from everyone soon.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

The game is one of the best games you can ever play too bad I have too much going on right now. It's always fun to discuss about such gems. Not to mention that I already have done everything in the game 3 (or more) times in my life. Ofcourse I could OP with my

String Of Beads

though. Alas I think that's not allowed.  :D

Then work on the collectibles, etc like suggested or play another game alongside it :D? That's what I'll do if I have extra time to play.

This is what I'll probably be doing! A bit of Borderlands PS4 methinks! Or perhaps another PS3 game? Choices, choices...

The plan is to play daily.  Unless bosses or a story checkpoint is too far away, then obviously people will have a couple of days. Given the nature of the game being so huge with lots of collectibles. Unless you're insisting on playing more than say 3-4 hours every day I can't really see you out pacing the group assuming everyone who's investing the littlest time is just going for story progress mainly.

My only concern is the initial checkpoint as I don't know if that will be before the world opens up a bit.

We should take 15-20 days to platinum it as a group. I'm also getting to the point I want to play more, but I can't, so I will do misc stuff and wait for the next checkmark. If we set the checkmark and most people reach it and some don't, we will progress and hope they catch up, but won't wait for them. A little dedication is required, but not excessive gaming sessions from anyone. We all have other games to play at the same time, don't we?  :P

Just like I will do, sidetracking OlliOlli2 in the meantime. We all have options!

I will start PMing all of you now. I hope to get an answer from everyone soon.

The plan is to play daily.  Unless bosses or a story checkpoint is too far away, then obviously people will have a couple of days. Given the nature of the game being so huge with lots of collectibles. Unless you're insisting on playing more than say 3-4 hours every day I can't really see you out pacing the group assuming everyone who's investing the littlest time is just going for story progress mainly.

My only concern is the initial checkpoint as I don't know if that will be before the world opens up a bit.

Alright I thought about it at work (yes work is boring most days :P) and I will play up to the checkpoints. Good idea about the collectibles I hadn't thought about that.

Count me back in :D

• Like 1

:P

I will take your PM answer as a "yes" to all the terms of service, in which you agree to publicly share your credit card details, your house phone number for pranks, your account info for anyone to play Cloudberry Kingdom on it and all your good deeds being subtracted from your life, granting yourself an eternal place in hell. Thanks for cooperating!

LMAO, just kidding.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

I will take your PM answer as a "yes" to all the terms of service, in which you agree to publicly share your credit card details, your house phone number for pranks, your account info for anyone to play Cloudberry Kingdom on it and all your good deeds being subtracted from your life, granting yourself an eternal place in hell. Thanks for cooperating!

LMAO, just kidding.

I knew there was a reason I waited to play this game :( Oh well it is still better than Fairy Tale Fights :P

this sounds like a realy awesome idea :) i have  almost plated the game though and was wondering if i can join the gamers book club so to speak as this would be awesome and alot of fun on other games lol wish i had thought of this idea ,nice one mate 

and if you require me to hold off on okami so i can join then so be it i can wait for you all to catch up :)