Hey everyone!

Stupid91

A warm welcome to PSNp Emma ! :wave:

Hobbies include guitar and drawing ? Another great artist joins the forums I see :)

Thanks DarKNesS_X  :wave:

Haven't played guitar in a while but plan to get back into it soon!

Both are pretty good browsers, but I've always took a little more liking to Firefox, mainly because it's more customizable. I always thought it looked a little better too.

Ooo may check Firefox out then, thanks for the info  :)

welcome to psnp hope u enjoy

Thanks richnbj08  :) loving it so far!

Welcome to one of the best forums on the internet!

Thanks Zilthargis  :wave: It does seem to be the best!

Hey welcome to the sites, and like andylish79 said, im the someone to show you were the restrooms are. they are located here, over there and one is up there. have fun and never trust an owl in a top hat. hope to see you around and feel free to add me on here as well as psn. psn id is the same. have a great day. B)

• Like 1

Hey welcome to the sites, and like andylish79 said, im the someone to show you were the restrooms are. they are located here, over there and one is up there. have fun and never trust an owl in a top hat. hope to see you around and feel free to add me on here as well as psn. psn id is the same. have a great day. B)

Thanks funboy1246! Why thank you for pointing them out to me and I most certainly don't trust that owl!  :lol:

• Like 1

Oi, funboy! What are you doing out of the attic? Don't you come down here scaring off the new people. Go on, get back up there!

*pushes funboy up the stairs with a broom*

Wait, those aren't toilets, that's my office. What have you been doing in there...?

• Like 1

Oi, funboy! What are you doing out of the attic? Don't you come down here scaring off the new people. Go on, get back up there!

*pushes funboy up the stairs with a broom*

Wait, those aren't toilets, that's my office. What have you been doing in there...?

MUHWAHAHAHAHA! whatever you do andy, dont open your top left drawer on your desk. hahahahahaha!