NFS: Most Wanted ''Nothing Personal'' glitched on Vita. Any Fix?

With over 11k achievers it doesn't seem to be "glitched" so that's really not a word I'd throw around so freely. According to the trophy guide, all you need to do is "Start a private lobby and invite a friend. Meet up and then smash into them to take them down."

With over 11k achievers it doesn't seem to be "glitched" so that's really not a word I'd throw around so freely. According to the trophy guide, all you need to do is "Start a private lobby and invite a friend. Meet up and then smash into them to take them down."

Trophies can still be glitched but be possible to obtain if you try them enough times.

On topic: I'm not sure what the issue is. I was using the digital version too and got it first try. I know it seems like a silly question, but are you sure you added the person you're playing with as a friend?

According to the trophy guide, all you need to do is "Start a private lobby and invite a friend. Meet up and then smash into them to take them down."

Do you really believe I didn't read the guide? :facepalm:  I did my home work before posting this thread. Any way thanks for your reply

Trophies can still be glitched but be possible to obtain if you try them enough times.

On topic: I'm not sure what the issue is. I was using the digital version too and got it first try. I know it seems like a silly question, but are you sure you added the person you're playing with as a friend?

It’s not a silly answer :) but yeah I tried with 3 of my friends & they are in my list for a very long time. 

Edited by KRISPY-ALL-DAY

Do you really believe I didn't read the guide? :facepalm:  I did my home work before posting this thread. Any way thanks for your reply

It's certainly possible. Or that you're just not meeting the trophy requirements for it to pop. If you played against ppl on your friends list and it still hasn't worked then maybe delete and re-install the game. See if that might fix your problem.

With over 11k achievers it doesn't seem to be "glitched" so that's really not a word I'd throw around so freely.

If you have played it on PS3 or PC before, https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1715-Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted/16-Moving-On-Up is glitched, with over 50k achievers,, because Origin gives you your previously rank and speedpoints. :P What makes your second-playthrough superfast, but you are not able to meet this trophy requirements. So this trophy, that is one of the first ones, was my last, because I had to delete and redownload the game (and played it offline then.)

Edited by Neputyunu

Found The Fix!

I think I know how to fix this glitch now cause I test this twice. Please note that this method is for digital copy of PS Vita.

Step 1Backup your NFS: Most Wanted game data onto PS3 or PC.

Step 2Delete the game from your system & take out your memory card.

Step 3Restore your PS Vita to factory default.

Step 4After setting your account & everything put back your memory card & download NFS: Most Wanted from PSN.

Step 5Now run the game & play till you get option for Easydrive.

Step 6Select multiplayer, select create friends game & invite friend to your game. 

Step 7When your friend join, meet up & take him down & you get your trophy. Ding!

Step 8Quit & delete the game. Now copy back your original data from PS3 or PC & carry on where you left off.

Hope others get helped from this method. Cheers

Edited by KRISPY-ALL-DAY
  • Like 2

Found The Fix!

I think I know how to fix this glitch now cause I test this twice. Please note that this method is for digital copy of PS Vita.

Step 4After setting your account & everything put back your memory card & download NFS: Most Wanted from PSN.

Step 6Select multiplayer, select create friends game & invite friend to your game. 

Step 7When your friend join, meet up & take him down & you get your trophy. Ding!

Step 8Quit & delete the game. Now copy back your original data from PS3 or PC & carry on where you left off.

Thank you I'm going to try your method and I will let you know if it worked. :)  :)  :)  :D  :D

• 4 weeks later...

Found The Fix!

I had the problem of Nothing Personal trophy not unlocking also and then I tried your method of fixing the glitch and it worked. :D 

• 2 months later...