Catch the Bus Confusion

dannyboy_devil

Ok i really don't understand what i am doing.. The tutorial for the dancing is pretty bleak 

"Move the analog sticks in time to the music" Who, what, where and how ??? 

What motion am i suppose to move them in.. Up and down, Left and right, Round and Round, Move the left first then the right analog ? (Much better at dancing in real life !) 

I just seem lost when the dancing is focused on the dance meter and your dancing with a random girl.. As there's no QTE's and button presses to make sure your doing it right.. In these sectors i get lost and i've only been challenged once or twice by another dancer.. so i can't find a pattern.. and thats what i need help finding.. To any who has achieved this trophy.. could you give me some helpful advice at as the moment it seems all a little bit confusing.. !!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Doesn't matter which direction you move the sticks, or even which stick, I'd usually push the right stick up though. Do it as the indicator moves. The less your controller vibrates, the better you're doing.

As for the L2/R2 sections, you press one at a time switiching from one side to the other so L2 - R2 - L2 - R2 or vice versa. Not sure about the numbers, they seemed to count down as I pressed the buttons so I assumed they were how many presses you had left, rather than a timer. But if they are a timer, just try and press at the same time as they count down I guess.

• Like 1